Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Teaching & Learning (Gifted)
Liberty University’s Master of Education with a cognate in Teaching and Learning (Gifted) is designed to instruct individuals how to plan and implement appropriate curriculum to gifted children and for the individual who is interested in becoming a gifted education teacher.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and unconferred degree
- A 3-credit hour internship is a required part of the M.Ed. program.
- The Education Department will verify that students have completed one of Liberty’s Virginia state-approved licensure programs.
- Students should verify any additional licensure requirements with their home state.
- Students pursuing this concentration for licensure must already hold an initial teaching license.
Potential Career Fields
- Gifted Education Teacher
- Gifted Curriculum Director
Want to learn more?