Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Public Administration
Liberty University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration program prepares you for an effective career as a public servant in a growing field. Through Liberty’s program, you will gain foundational knowledge and skills regarding the management and structure of the criminal justice system as it relates to controversial issues and the general public. Courses will strengthen your leadership and public management skills as you learn to develop responses and solutions to difficult situations, emphasizing the importance of applying ethics to practices and integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
Find out if you qualify for the Emergency Response Personnel discount.
What’s your minor?
Explore your options to add a Minor by viewing the Bachelor's Degree Programs web page.
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50% (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level course are a required part of the 120 total hours
Credit for life experience
- Law enforcement officials who have successfully completed an accredited police academy program may be eligible to earn credit hours toward their degree.
- Some forms of military experience may be eligible as college credit.
Potential Career Fields
- Policy Analysis and Implementation
- Community Services Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
- Local Government
- Public Servant
Want to learn more?