Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
Liberty University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Homeland Security program provides a solid foundation of the knowledge and skills necessary to serve and protect your community and country. Focus your understanding on an exciting challenge, learning what it takes to serve in areas such as security, transportation disaster response, anti-terrorism, and intelligence. Gain an understanding of the internal workings of the criminal justice system to serve at the local, state, or federal level. While earning your degree, you will develop professional skills in research and development, ensuring the most relevant and comprehensive information to succeed in your career. Knowledge and experience gained through courses will prepare you to serve effectively as an expert in the field.
Find out if you qualify for the Emergency Response Personnel discount.
What’s your minor?
Expand your degree options by choosing a Minor from the Bachelor's Degree Programs web page.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50% (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level course are a required part of the 120 total hours
Credit for life experience
- Law enforcement officials who can document successful completion from an accredited police academy may be eligible to earn credit hours toward their degree.
- Some forms of military experience may be eligible as college credit.
Potential Career Fields
- Domestic and International Terrorism
- Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Transportation Security
Want to learn more?