Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences for Your Doctoral Degree?
With Liberty’s School of Health Sciences, you can pursue an online doctoral degree that meets your needs as a student and a professional. Our seasoned faculty are experts in allied health, human performance, research, academia, and other related areas. With their guidance, you can develop the skills needed to pursue top-level positions in many different health-related fields.
As a pioneer in distance learning since 1985 and a Christian university recognized for its academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, Liberty can provide the tools and resources you need to take the next step in your educational journey. Our health sciences programs blend engaging content with ethical training and practical instruction, and our online courses give you the freedom to earn your degree from the comfort of your home. At Liberty, you can pursue your dreams without putting your life on hold.
As a health science professional, you play a vital role in addressing major health challenges and improving people’s lives. At Liberty, we’re committed to helping you get the education you need to make a bigger impact on your community. Partner with us and earn a doctoral degree that can help demonstrate your expertise to employers.
Available Degree Programs
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Health Sciences
Liberty’s 100% online Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Health Sciences can help you pursue higher-level positions as an allied health professional. Whether you enjoy working in clinical settings or hope to teach at the college level, this degree can help you become an industry leader who is capable of meeting the complex needs of the healthcare community.
Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc) – General
Liberty’s Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc) – General is designed to help you succeed in a variety of different areas. Whether you are an allied health professional looking to take the next step or just beginning, partner with Liberty so that you can focus on helping others. With a practicum that you can complete in your area and an applied doctoral research project, you can graduate better prepared to meet the fast-paced demands of the healthcare world.
Become a Leader in Your Field with a Doctorate in Health Sciences from Liberty University
At Liberty, you won’t just get a degree — you’ll be developing the knowledge, values, and skills essential for impacting the world. By completing our rigorous curriculum, you can prepare to lead with excellence in a variety of fields.
Why pursue a doctorate in health sciences at Liberty University?
- Liberty is accredited by SACSCOC, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- With our flexible online format, you can stay invested in your family, job, and community while pursuing your degree.
- Our courses are taught through the lens of a biblical worldview, so you can prepare to stand out as a person of integrity in the workplace.
- Our health sciences professors hold terminal degrees and have years of experience in academia and various industries.
- You can pick the degree track that best suits your personal and professional interests.
- Liberty’s health sciences programs are based on cutting-edge research, allowing you to get ahead of the curve and stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
Highlights of Earning Your Health Sciences Doctorate at Liberty University
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 9 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- As part of our mission to Train Champions for Christ, we offer programs that blend ethical principles with industry best practices.
- Many of our online courses are available in an 8-week format with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times.
Military Benefits for Liberty University’s Doctoral Programs
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Pursuing one of our doctoral programs? Find out how you can earn a doctorate for only $300 per credit hour!
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)