Why Choose an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences?
The field of health sciences is growing and needs qualified people at every level and in every position. Start your career off right with a degree from Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences. During your time at Liberty, you will study with professors who are rooted in their Christian faith and will teach you how to serve God through your service to others. You will also receive training in the key health concepts, procedures, and terminology you will need in the health field.
Our undergraduate programs can be completed 100% online, which provides you with the opportunity to study from your home or office without having to take your focus away from your family, community, or job responsibilities.
Advance Your Career with a Health Sciences Bachelor’s Degree
If you already have an associate degree and are a Registered Respiratory Therapist, this program is a great option for you! The employment of respiratory therapists is expected to grow by 21% over the next ten years.* Patients with chronic respiratory disease and those suffering from heart attacks, drownings, and shock need people like you in the workforce.
Throughout this degree program, you will study subjects that will help you move ahead in your career as a respiratory therapist.
- Cardiopulmonary Physiology and Monitoring – Receive up-to-date training on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems as well as how to conduct interviews and review data to determine the health and needs of patients.
- Respiratory Care Management and Leadership – Gain the knowledge and skills needed for leading in management positions in a respiratory care facility.
- Respiratory Pharmacology – Learn how to evaluate and adjust treatments for respiratory patients.
- Current Issues in Respiratory Care – Train in the latest techniques needed for today’s equipment and procedures in the respiratory care field.
If you want to work with patients, doctors, or nurses, or you’re interested in reporting on current events in healthcare or helping patients navigate insurance and other administrative concerns, our B.S. in Health Sciences can help you get there! Gain the skills you need to apply to specialized graduate programs or get ready to start in entry-level positions within the field of allied health professions.
What Are the Benefits of an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty University?
Our online bachelor’s degree programs offer students great benefits, including:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our bachelor’s programs are offered in 8-week course formats, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts –$250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Respiratory therapists, 2019 (viewed online December 19, 2019). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.