Enrich Your Career with an Online Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration
Liberty University’s online Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration will set you on the path to success by developing your professional abilities, nurturing your business skills, and enhancing your communications expertise. With courses in media technology and communication strategies for the digital age, you can build a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation are integrated into everyday business operations.
Our Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration online provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills you need to promote your company through communications in as little as one semester. Since this business certificate program is 100% online, you can pursue your education without putting your life on hold. At Liberty, we have designed our online graduate certificates with your needs in mind because our goal is to support you as both a student and as a professional.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook at Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers (viewed online June 16, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Communication and Business Administration Graduate Certificate?
Whether you are looking to advance your current career or transition to a new one, our graduate certificate program in communication and business administration can equip you with skills you’ll need to stand out as a professional in the field. Taught by experienced business professionals, our communication and business administration graduate certificate program is designed to give you practical training that can help you solve real-world communication problems. As a Christian college, we integrate a biblical worldview into all our certificates and degree programs, so you are prepared to lead with confidence and integrity.
Potential Career Opportunities with a Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration
Our Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration can help you prepare for several career paths. Depending on your current knowledge, education level, and experience, there are many different positions that could benefit from our accredited communication and business administration certificate:
- Advertising and marketing manager
- Brand manager and developer
- Communications coordinator
- Digital advertising specialist
- Public relations specialist
The communication and business skills that you gain from our Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration can be an asset in several career fields as you pursue positions of added responsibility. Additionally, the credits from this certificate may transfer directly into the master’s in promotion and video content. Take the next step towards your personal and professional goals with a business and communication certificate from Liberty University.
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.
What Will You Learn in Our Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration Online Program?
Our graduate certificate program in communication and business administration develops communication and business professionals for a wide variety of career fields. You can learn to create communication campaigns that are effective and successful in the current digital age. Because internal communication is as important as external communication, you can also learn how to develop reliable internal communication strategies for your organization. This can help you resolve conflicts and other results of miscommunication.
- COMS 560 – Communication and Conflict
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies & Communication Strategies
- STCO 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
Highlights of Our Online Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online graduate certificate in communication and business administration from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years – and counting.
- You can complete this online graduate certificate program in communication and business administration in 1 semester.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Admission Requirements for the Online Communication and Business Administration Certificate
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.25 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.
- This certificate falls under the School of Communication and the Arts.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for course-specific information.
- View the Graduate Communication and the Arts Course Guides (login required).