Capture Your Business’ Best Side by Earning an Online Master’s in Promotion and Video Content Degree
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content is a 100% online program. Our media and arts geared online degree program will enhance your understanding of video and media content for promotional and marketing purposes. This field is growing at an exponential rate, putting individuals with a master’s in promotion and video content in demand. Courses within this online graduate degree can provide you with strong communication tools and skills to enter the business world as a leader in innovation and promotional techniques.
Throughout the promotion and video content degree, you will be challenged with projects in strategic video creation, media design, and promotion expertise, which can help give you a competitive edge in the employment market, both in for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Liberty University’s master’s in promotion and video Content degree can enhance your understanding of video promotion for marketing purposes in a field that is growing rapidly.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master’s in Promotion and Video Content Degree Online?
All areas of visual media, including video, are integral parts of marketing efforts for businesses. Liberty University earned the title of being one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia through its innovative teaching methods and continual aspirations to provide students with a quality learning experience while pursuing their online degree. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and training to understand the various components of your M.A. in Promotion and Video Content degree from a practical standpoint as well as apply your expertise in the field to enhance current business practices. If you choose to enter the creative and exciting field of promotion and video content, you will be trained in preparing to lead a digital promotions team to success.
Throughout your training in our M.A. in Promotion and Video Content, you will study the strategic creation and application of video with professors who have years of production and industry experience. Our video promotion professors are highly trained and able to answer questions and provide first-hand training in the areas of promotion, video, and media design. The best part of earning a master’s in promotion and video content is that you will be prepared for careers in any industry that wants to influence today’s world and take part in the explosive growth of visual promotions and customer relationship management.
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Promotion and Video Content Degree?
Learn by doing! We value the importance of training you in not only the foundational theoretical aspects of promotion and video content but also the tangible and practical aspects. In our promotion and video marketing degree, you will analyze and create visual promotional pieces in courses like Video Storytelling, Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age, and Video, Social and Mobile Promotion. These exciting opportunities will challenge you to exercise your creative and problem-solving skills for real-world experiences. You will explore video as the key component of the promotional marketing mix as well as its best use in social media, commercials, web promotions, and more.
In addition to these components of your M.A. in Promotion and Video Content online degree, you will be able to:
- Formulate and apply a working knowledge of the promotion and video content toolbox.
- Integrate promotional video content creation principles and practices with a Christian worldview.
- Gain the skillset needed to tell an organization’s story well on the top digital platforms, both mobile and on the web.
- Create targeted messages with your production team—using the building blocks of the story—to affect a targeted audience.
Promotion and Video Content Featured Courses
- COMS 560 – Communication and Conflict
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies and Communication Strategies
- STCO 533 – Video, Social and Mobile Promotion
- STCO 622 – Strategic Organizational Communication
Master’s in Promotion and Video Content Program Highlights
- By earning your Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our M.A. in Promotion and Video Content degree has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our master’s in promotion and video content degree program in under two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration – Liberty University’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration is designed to strengthen your management skills as you build on your foundation in entrepreneurship, business, and management in a variety of organizations. Each of this degree’s available areas of study is designed to equip you with the tools and skills essential for effective communication skills and research practices necessary to thrive in the business world.
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communications – Our Master of Arts in Strategic Communication offers a professional curriculum that emphasizes the principles and practices needed to succeed in the great variety of careers related to growing organizations in the digital communication age. You will be pushed to gain the skills necessary through hands-on agency and project settings to enhance your current career or begin a new one.
- Master of Science Information Technology – Liberty’s Master of Science in Information Technology online degree will equip you to meet the need for IT leaders through various courses that will focus on management, business, and information technology. You will explore the infrastructure of specific systems and work in analysis, modeling, and design through the real world application of networking and database management.
Master’s in Promotion and Video Content Degree Program Format
- This program falls under the School of Communication and Digital Content.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Communication and Digital Content Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Master’s in Promotion and Video Content Degree Online Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Marketing Careers in Promotion and Video Content
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
- Church Video Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Vice President of Customer Satisfaction
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Communication Director
- Employee Relations Manager
Admission Requirements for Our Online M.A. in Promotion and Video Content
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.