The Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration Equips You to Create Better Health Services Outcomes
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration combines advanced studies in business, public administration, nursing, and health sciences to create a well-rounded curriculum that can help prepare you for leadership roles. Coursework in our online master’s in healthcare administration – public administration program focuses on professional and administrative issues related to policy in government and healthcare, which can better equip you to enter public services administration. An online master’s degree in healthcare administration can help sharpen your skills, identify, and address a variety of public administration healthcare challenges.
During your pursuit of our online M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you can gain a critical understanding of informatics, public health issues, and nursing disciplines that can help you make informed decisions in strategic planning, develop business management techniques, and utilize effective financial models and principles. Our goal through our online master’s in healthcare administration degree program is to help prepare you for your next step in the healthcare field. Whether you are a seasoned veteran looking for positions of added responsibility or preparing to enter this exciting field for the first time, a master’s in healthcare administration – public administration can help.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration Degree?
We know that you are passionate about healthcare – and we are passionate about partnering with you so that you can take the next step in your healthcare administration career. Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the world and the largest university in Virginia. By pursuing an online degree with Liberty University, you will gain access to the vast resources of an established school with a brick-and-mortar campus and the flexibility of a 100% online program format with no set login times.
All of the classes in your online master’s in healthcare administration – public administration degree will be taught by faculty with advanced degrees in related areas of study – so you can be confident that you are receiving a world-class education. Additionally, Liberty is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Recognition like this can help you stand out as you take the next step in the healthcare administration field.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration?
Liberty University’s online master’s in healthcare administration degree program with a specialization in public administration seeks to provide you with advanced knowledge of health services and healthcare administration. In pursuit of this healthcare administration master’s degree, you will come to understand the challenges of government bureaucracy and how public policy implementations affect healthcare organizations. You will explore methods and solutions to legal and ethical issues that may arise during your time as a health professional, and these studies will prepare you to adapt to the public services field.
- BUSI 511 — Healthcare Administration
- PADM 501 — Fundamentals of Public Administration
- PADM 530 — Politics, Strategies, and Initiatives of Community Econ. Dev
- PADM 550 — Public Policy Analysis
Program Highlights of the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online MS in Healthcare Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a large variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your MS in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration program.
- You can complete the online MS in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration in as little as 1.5 years.
Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Master of Healthcare Administration Students
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options for Graduates of the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration
- Community health consultant
- Healthcare administrator
- Healthcare policy writer
- Medical and health service manager
- Public health educator
Admission Requirements for our Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.