The Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration Equips You to Create Better Health Services Outcomes
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration combines advanced studies in business, public administration, nursing, and health sciences to create a well-rounded curriculum that will prepare you for a leadership role. Coursework in the online master’s in healthcare administration – public administration program focuses on professional and administrative issues related to policy in government, equipping you to enter public services administration. Based on your previous experience and studies in current healthcare policies and best practices, the public administration area of study for the online master’s degree in healthcare administration will equip you to identify and address a variety of public administration healthcare challenges.
During your pursuit of our online M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you will gain a critical understanding of informatics, public health issues, and nursing disciplines that will help you make informed decisions in strategic planning, develop business management techniques, and utilize effective financial models and principles. Our goal through our online master’s in healthcare administration degree program is to help prepare you to enter the healthcare field, make a career change, or receive a promotion with leadership and management skills that are essential to success in healthcare administration.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration Degree?
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the world and the largest university in Virginia. By pursuing an online degree with Liberty University, you will gain access to the vast resources of an established school with a brick-and-mortar campus and the flexibility of a 100% online program format with no required on-campus visits. If you choose to enroll in our online master’s in healthcare administration – public administration degree, you will be exposed to a challenging curriculum that will demonstrate your expertise in your field and receive preparation for a rewarding career in health services administration.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration?
Liberty University’s online master’s in healthcare administration degree program with a specialization in public administration seeks to provide you with advanced knowledge of health services and healthcare administration. In pursuit of this healthcare administration master’s degree, you will come to understand the challenges of government bureaucracy and how public policy implementations affect healthcare organizations. You will explore methods and solutions to legal and ethical issues that may arise during your time as a health professional, and these studies will prepare you to adapt to the public services field.
- BUSI 511 — Healthcare Administration
- PADM 501 — Fundamentals of Public Administration
- PADM 530 — Politics, Strategies, and Initiatives of Community Econ. Dev
- PADM 550 — Public Policy Analysis
Program Highlights of the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a large variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration program.
- You can complete the online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration in under 2 years.
Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options for Graduates of the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Administration
- Community health consultant
- Healthcare administrator
- Medical and health service manager
- Public health educator
Admission Requirements for our Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.