Begin an Exciting Career Path with Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Project Management
If you are ready to handle challenging projects in the growing Healthcare Administration field, then our Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration – Project Management online degree program is for you. You will study project selection, risk management, and global logistics. In our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Project Management degree, you will gain valuable skills giving you an edge as a healthcare executive. Each lesson taught in our master’s in healthcare administration: project management degree allows you to better identify and address all facets of a project.
Liberty University’s master’s in healthcare administration is a 100% online program. Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you will be equipped with an understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will learn how to add value to your organization, as well as make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and financial models and principles. Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration online degree program equips you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to your success in a fast-paced healthcare project management environment.
Why Choose Our Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Project Management?
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Each of our eleven specializations within the master’s in healthcare administration program allows you to create your own personalized degree path. Through each of our master’s in healthcare administration specializations, we seek to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as you grow in the capacity of a healthcare professional.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Project Management
- Increased job opportunities
- Specialized knowledge in strategic planning, business management techniques, and finance models
- Challenging and rewarding program curriculum that will set you apart from others
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration Online Degree?
Our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Project Management online degree program offers students the opportunity to learn what it takes to make a healthcare organization’s goal successful. You will learn about virtual global software projects, developing national and multinational teams, and be able to understand outsourcing. It is critical for project managers to be able to lead their team in a way that promotes project efficiency, proper development, and the ability to assess the duration of a project. Liberty University’s master’s degree in healthcare administration – project management seeks to prepare you to be a project manager and leader who embodies Christian principals.
Highlights of Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Project Management Degree
- By earning your master’s in healthcare administration – project management degree from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of obtaining an M.S. in Healthcare Administration Project Management.
- This program allows you to personalize your degree to best fit your schedule and needs.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Healthcare Administration – Project Management
- Healthcare administrator
- Operations manager
- Project scheduler
- Regulatory consultant
Admission Requirements for our Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed.
Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.