Impact Lives by Earning a Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration — Nonprofit Leadership and Management!
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration: Nonprofit Leadership and Management combines diverse course material like health policy and ethics in strategic communication campaigns. Our master’s in healthcare administration program provides training in leadership techniques and best practices for community and nonprofit health organizations. Based on your knowledge and training in current healthcare policies, you will be equipped to identify and address a variety of nonprofit healthcare concerns with a healthcare administration master’s degree.
Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you will be equipped with an understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will also learn how to add value to your organization, as well as make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and financial models and principles. Our goal in this program is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to success in administration.
Why Choose Our Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree?
Each of our specializations give you the ability to create your degree path to best fit your schedule, needs, and educational interests. Our master’s in healthcare administration, with a specialization in nonprofit leadership and management, will prepare you with an understanding of healthcare informatics and nonprofit management. Liberty’s master’s in healthcare administration program seeks to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities to thrive as a healthcare professional.
Coursework for our online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree is designed to challenge student learning by focusing on organizational value creation, strategic planning, and high-performance business management techniques. Students in this master’s in healthcare administration degree will be able to utilize financial models and principles to make evidence-based decisions within the context of the modern healthcare environment.
Because of Liberty University’s mission to Train Champions for Christ, the skills you’ll gain through your master’s in healthcare administration are based on biblical foundations, which influence both business and management decisions.
Benefits of a Master’s in Healthcare Administration Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree
- Increased job opportunities
- Increase in specialized knowledge in strategic planning, business management techniques, and finance models
- Challenging and rewarding online M.S. curriculum that will help set you apart from others in the field
What Will You Learn in the Master’s in Healthcare Administration Nonprofit Leadership and Management?
Coursework for our online master’s in healthcare administration nonprofit leadership and management degree is designed to challenge student learning by focusing on organizational value creation, strategic planning, and high-performance business management techniques. Students in this master’s in healthcare administration degree will be able to utilize financial models and principles to make evidence-based decisions within the context of the modern healthcare environment.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online healthcare administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of obtaining an M.S. in Healthcare Administration: Nonprofit Leadership and Management.
- Since this degree is 100% online, you are able to personalize your degree to best fit your schedule and needs.
- Students taking HLTH 553 — Grant Acquisition and Management will have free access to the Foundation Center, the world’s leading source of information on philanthropy, fundraising, and grant programs.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Online MHA Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Clinical research coordinator
- Compliance manager
- Healthcare administrator
- Nonprofit organization director
Admission Requirements for our Online MHA Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.