Be a Leader in Your Field with an Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing Degree
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Marketing online degree program combines your knowledge of business with your passion for marketing. We live in a world where technology has transformed the way we go about our daily lives. A degree in healthcare administration with a focus on marketing can give you a competitive edge over others in the medical field because you will graduate with a knowledge of effective healthcare marketing strategies. You can increase a company’s marketability and secure your employment with the knowledge and experience you gain from Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing specialization.
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. In addition to our marketing specialization, we offer more than 10 additional concentrations in our M.S. in Healthcare Administration online degree program. Our specializations give you the opportunity to create the degree path that matches your career aspirations and educational interests. Our master’s in healthcare administration with a marketing focus strives to equip you with a better understanding of strategic marketing and brand management. Liberty’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration online program seeks to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as you prepare for your career as a healthcare professional.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration Master’s Degree with a Specialization in Marketing?
Liberty University’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing degree is offered completely online, providing the flexibility you need to pursue a graduate program without worrying about attending on-campus classes. Through our master’s in healthcare administration and marketing program, you will learn how to add value to your organization as well as make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and marketing principles.
The goal of our master’s in healthcare administration program is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to succeed in administration.
Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration with a focus in marketing, you can develop skills in the following areas:
- Brand reputation
- Effective communication
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Healthcare Administration – Marketing Online Degree?
Our healthcare administration – marketing degree can help provide you with the essential skills and training you need to become a pivotal member of the healthcare field. You will learn to positively represent yourself and your company through an understanding of strategic marketing.
Our courses can help you understand the administrative and marketing principles necessary for communicating information to the public. As you work behind the scenes, the preparation you gain from this degree will equip you to work with confidence, creativity, and integrity.
Benefits of an Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing Degree
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online healthcare administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration marketing program has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing.
Healthcare Administration – Marketing Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with an Online Healthcare Administration Degree
- Healthcare administrator
- Market research manager
- Medical services manager
- Promotions manager
Admission Requirements for Our Online Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.