Be a Leader in Your Field with an Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing Degree
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Marketing online degree program is designed to foster your knowledge of the healthcare industry and combine it with marketing. With this unique blend of instruction, you can gain valuable insight into healthcare marketing and public health communication sectors. As you work toward a degree in healthcare administration, you can be more prepared to pursue positions of added responsibility or begin a new career within the healthcare marketing industry.
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. In addition to our marketing specialization, we offer more than 10 additional concentrations in our M.S. in Healthcare Administration online degree program. Our specializations give you the opportunity to create the degree path that matches your career aspirations and educational interests. Our master’s in healthcare administration with a marketing focus strives to equip you with a better understanding of strategic marketing and brand management. Liberty’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration online program seeks to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as you prepare for your career as a healthcare professional.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration – Medical Marketing Degree?
Liberty strives to provide quality education at an affordable price. That is why our healthcare marketing degree is offered 100% online – meaning that you can pursue your degree from the comfort of your home while remaining engaged with your family, church, and community. In addition, while other colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has frozen tuition rates for the past 6 years – and counting.
As you pursue your healthcare marketing degree, you will receive instruction and partnership with professors who have advanced degrees in their field and are dedicated to your success. Your professors will not only partner with you, they will pray for you and help guide you through your program. Whether you are interested in health science marketing or seek to create the marketing material for a healthcare facility, our professors are here to help you be more prepared to pursue your goals.
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). This means that your degree has met rigorous accrediting and educational standards, so you can be confident that you are receiving a world-class education.
Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration with a focus on marketing, you can develop skills in the following areas:
- Brand reputation
- Effective communication
What is the difference between a master’s in health communication and a master’s in healthcare marketing?
There are a lot of similarities between a master’s in health communication and a master’s in healthcare marketing. However, one of the biggest differences is that while marketing implements communication, communication does not necessarily implement marketing. Communication is one of many functions of marketing. With Liberty’s MS in healthcare administration marketing, you will take courses that develop strategic communication as a function of marketing in a way that is designed to help you succeed in the healthcare industry.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Healthcare Administration – Marketing Online Degree?
Our healthcare administration – marketing degree is designed to help provide you with the skills you need to become a pivotal member of the healthcare field. You will learn methods of positively representing yourself and your company through an understanding of strategic marketing
Our courses can help you understand the administrative and marketing principles necessary for communicating information to the public. As you work behind the scenes, the preparation you gain from this degree will equip you to work with confidence, creativity, and integrity.
You will begin your program by taking courses in healthcare informatics and career development within healthcare administration. Then, you will take courses in organizational behavior and ethics and legal issues within the healthcare administration field. All of this serves as a precursor to courses that you will take in strategic marketing management, marketing promotions, and brand management, which are integral to health marketing careers.
- BUSI 520 – Strategic Marketing Management
- BUSI 612 – Marketing Promotions
- BUSI 646 – Managing Human Capital in Healthcare
- MRKT 670 – Brand Management
Benefits of an Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online healthcare administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration marketing program has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Marketing.
Healthcare Administration – Marketing Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for our Online MS in Healthcare Marketing
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with an Online Healthcare Administration Degree
As a graduate of our MS in Healthcare Administration – Marketing degree, you may be better qualified to pursue a variety of careers including:
- Healthcare administrator
- Market research manager
- Medical services manager
- Promotions manager
Admission Requirements for Our Online Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.