Master Your Leadership Abilities with Liberty’s Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources is offered completely online. Our courses will provide you with an overview of workforce planning, human resource development, and other vital concepts so that you can manage and assist employees within any organization. Our master’s degree in healthcare administration and human resources is an excellent choice for students with a passion for people and a desire to lead. Professionals in the human resources field are often viewed as the backbone of businesses and organizations.
A vital aspect of working in human resources is understanding the staffing process and qualities that are essential for an effective employee and organization. Each of our eleven specializations within the master’s in healthcare administration program allows you to create your own degree path to best fit your schedule, needs, and educational interests. The skills and knowledge you gain from your degree can help you break into the high- demand healthcare field with confidence and a strong skill set.
Why Choose Our Online Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources?
Pursue your master’s degree with Liberty to partner with one of the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Our desire is to Train Champions for Christ, and we are proud to come alongside you through a healthcare administration – human resources degree as you prepare to lead others in your current or hoped for position. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources provides course content essential to your success as a future HR leader. Employment within the healthcare field is on the rise as the industry demand grows. For these industries to function smoothly, proper staffing and management are crucial. Our courses will equip you with sound decision-making skills in order to support your organization’s mission.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources?
As you progress through your degree, you will focus on the skills needed to design, implement, and manage compensations and benefits programs. Each member plays an important role in the function of the healthcare system. Our hope is that you will support every employee through your role as a human resources professional.
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning and Employment
- BUSI 644 – Human Resource Development
- BUSI 645 – Compensation Management
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources Degree
- By earning your M.S. in Healthcare Administration in Human Resources degree from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration in Human Resources.
- Personalize your degree to best fit your schedule and needs.
Degree Information Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Syllabi (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
Potential Career Options in Human Resources
- Healthcare Administrator
- Corporate Healthcare Director
- Nursing Director
- Practice Administrator
The Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources will highlight your leadership qualities and prepare you to take on management roles in the human resources industry. With a focus on human resources, we can help equip you to embrace this position and make a lasting positive impact.
Admission Requirements for our Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed.
Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.