Master Your Leadership Abilities with Liberty’s Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources is offered completely online. Our courses will provide you with an overview of workforce planning, human resource development, and other vital concepts so that you can manage and assist employees within any organization. Our master’s degree in healthcare administration and human resources is an excellent choice for students with a passion for people and a desire to lead. Professionals in the human resources field are often viewed as the backbone of businesses and organizations.
A vital aspect of working in human resources is understanding the staffing process and qualities that are essential for an effective employee and organization. Each of the numerous specializations within the master’s in healthcare administration program allows you to create your own degree path to best fit your schedule, needs, and educational interests. The skills and knowledge you gain from your degree can help you break into the healthcare field with confidence.
Why Choose Our Online Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources?
Pursue your master’s degree with Liberty to partner with one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Our desire is to Train Champions for Christ, and we are proud to come alongside you through a healthcare administration and human resources degree as you prepare to lead others in your current or future position.
Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources program provides course content essential to your success as an HR leader. Employment within the healthcare field is on the rise as the industry demand grows. For these industries to function smoothly, proper staffing and management are crucial. Our courses can help equip you with sound decision-making skills in order to support your organization’s mission.
Become Qualified to Pursue an HR Certification
Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration — Human Resources online will help you prepare to sit for an examination offered by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) examination offered by the Human Resource Management Institute (HRCI). Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in these exams so you can pursue one of these certifications.
These valuable certifications can do the following:
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in human resources
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively work with people and perform HR tasks
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of human resources
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources?
As you progress through your degree, you will focus on the skills needed to design, implement, and manage compensations and benefits programs. Each member plays an important role in the function of the healthcare system. Our hope is that you will support every employee through your role as a human resources professional.
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning and Employment
- BUSI 644 – Human Resource Development
- BUSI 645 – Compensation Management
Benefits of Choosing a Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources Degree
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration in Human Resources.
Healthcare Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options in Human Resources
- Corporate healthcare director
- Healthcare administrator
- Nursing director
- Practice administrator
The Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Human Resources can highlight your leadership qualities and prepare you to take on management roles in the human resources industry. With a focus on human resources, we can help equip you to embrace this position and make a lasting positive impact.
Admission Requirements for our Online MSHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.