Gain an Advanced Understanding of Healthcare Law with Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration Online – Healthcare Law and Compliance
The world of healthcare administration is fast paced and ever changing, and you want to be a part of it. Liberty University’s online Master of Science (MS) in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance degree aims to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and capabilities you need to take your healthcare career to the next level.
Healthcare isn’t just about medicine. It’s also about navigating complex systems of laws, regulations, and policies. Through our online healthcare law and compliance specialization, you can gain a comprehensive understanding of healthcare law and regulatory requirements that are essential to run healthcare organizations effectively. Take the first step toward making a positive impact on the healthcare industry. Consider investing in an education that can equip you with the tools you need to navigate the complexities of healthcare law and compliance.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance Degree?
Liberty’s master’s in healthcare administration degree with a specialization in healthcare law and compliance has a curriculum designed to foster your growth in the healthcare field. Our online degree for healthcare administration focuses on practical, real-world scenarios. This approach can help you better understand the application of healthcare laws and compliance in various healthcare settings.
Our commitment extends beyond just providing you with academic knowledge. At Liberty, you can also be a part of an inclusive, nurturing community that encourages you to grow both personally and professionally. Our 100% online course format means you can study from anywhere, anytime. This flexibility can allow you to balance your education with your other commitments. Not only that, but our use of advanced technology can provide you with an engaging, interactive learning experience.
Additionally, as a Christian university, we integrate faith with learning. We believe that ethical leadership is crucial in healthcare, and our program reflects that belief. You can explore how faith and ethics intersect with healthcare law and administration.
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance Degree?
Our master’s in healthcare administration – healthcare law and compliance allows you to explore the rapidly changing landscape of healthcare, including complex topics such as ethical issues, financial analysis, healthcare informatics, and healthcare marketing. As a student in our healthcare administration online degree program, you can also learn about the legal issues healthcare professionals face on a daily basis.
Our curriculum will expose you to various issues and complexities with healthcare law that can help you understand emerging trends in this evolving legal domain. By familiarizing yourself with the ever-changing scenarios, you can be better equipped to handle legal challenges in the healthcare industry. As a graduate of our master’s degree in healthcare administration online – healthcare law and compliance, you can possess an in-depth understanding of the False Claims Act, the Stark Law, and the Anti-Kickback Statute, which are the 3 major fraud and abuse statutes in effect today.
You can also learn about ways to eliminate fraud and abuse in the healthcare industry and explore examples of settled and litigated cases and their impact on the healthcare industry, as well as the history and ongoing evolution of healthcare fraud and abuse enforcement. Overall, our online MS in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance program is designed to equip you with the tools and knowledge that are vital in navigating the intricacies of healthcare law and compliance.
- JURI 525 – Health Law Survey
- JURI 545 – Healthcare Compliance
- JURI 555 – Healthcare Fraud and Abuse
- JURI 565 – Medical Malpractice Survey
Highlights of Our Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
- You can complete your online master’s in healthcare administration – healthcare law and compliance degree in as little as 2 years.
- This 100% online degree program allows you the flexibility to fit your education into your busy schedule.
Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Graduate Programs
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Opportunities for Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance Degree Graduates
- Community healthcare worker
- Compliance program manager
- Healthcare administrator
- Hospital billing manager
- Hospital compliance director
Admission Requirements for Our Graduate Online Healthcare Administration – Healthcare Law and Compliance Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.