Make Your Mark on Healthcare with an Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Accounting
Are you wondering how to become a healthcare administrator? Maybe you’d like to pursue healthcare accounting jobs, or perhaps you’re already a healthcare administrator in search of an advanced credential. Whether you have established yourself in the field, are searching for a hospital accounting job, or are still wondering how to launch a healthcare administration career, our master’s in healthcare administration – accounting may be a great fit for you.
Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Accounting degree is designed to train passionate healthcare students like you in field-specific business and accounting practices. By pursuing our master’s in healthcare administration program with an accounting specialization, you can learn to address a variety of issues in healthcare organizations.
Our healthcare and accounting courses can help equip you with a better understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. By offering a specialization in accounting, our master’s degree in healthcare administration can help prepare you to meet common administrative and financial analysis needs of healthcare organizations.
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. In addition, the structure of our master’s in health administration online program allows you to create a degree path that best fits your schedule, needs, and educational interests.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration Master’s Degree with a Specialization in Accounting?
As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, we know what you expect in a degree program. You want a respected graduate program that can help prepare you to tackle workplace challenges and earn promotions, but you do not want to sacrifice all of your free time. We have designed our healthcare accounting degree program to do just that. We understand what it’s like to be a busy professional, so we designed our degrees to be completed in a way that adapts to your schedule.
Liberty University’s master’s in healthcare administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the freedom to personalize your degree to best fit your schedule and needs. Each course in this degree program is designed with your future in mind. At Liberty, you won’t just earn a master’s degree. You’ll earn a valuable credential that can help equip you for success in a variety of ways.
Whether you aspire to work in a hospital accounting setting or not, our healthcare administration and accounting program can help you make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and financial principles. At Liberty, your success is our success. The ultimate goal of this degree program is to prepare you to enter the healthcare field with the leadership and management skills you need to succeed within healthcare administration.
Liberty’s healthcare administration master’s program seeks to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as a healthcare professional. Additionally, our M.S. in Healthcare Administration with a specialization in accounting strives to equip you with a better understanding of financial stability, strategic planning, and decision-making. Don’t put your career goals on hold any longer. Partner with us and become a better leader in your career field.
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Accounting Degree Online?
Our healthcare administration and accounting degree can help provide you with the essential skills and training you need to become an invaluable member of the healthcare field. While doctors and nurses are typically seen as the main representatives of healthcare systems, all healthcare professionals — including accountants — are dedicated to providing the best care possible to each patient.
Our healthcare administration courses cover a wide variety of topics, including organizational behavior in health systems, financial analysis and decision-making in healthcare, operations management for health organizations, and economic analysis in healthcare. The courses in the accounting specialization can help you understand the administrative and financial principles necessary for making informed decisions in the healthcare field to ensure your organization operates smoothly.
As you begin or continue your career in the healthcare field, the preparation you gain during our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting degree can help equip you to lead with confidence and integrity.
Featured Accounting and Healthcare Administration Courses
- ACCT 650 – Corporate Governance and Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- BUSI 505 – Healthcare Informatics
- BUSI 532 – Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSI 536 – Mergers and Acquisition
Highlights of Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Accounting program has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with an Online Healthcare Administration Degree
- Financial planning analyst
- Healthcare accounting supervisor
- Healthcare administrator
Admission Requirements for the Master’s in Healthcare Administration
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.