Make Your Degree Count with an Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Accounting
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Accounting online degree program is designed for students who want to partner their passion for healthcare administration with their skills in accounting. By pursuing this degree, you can learn to integrate your passion for helping people with valuable business knowledge in order to address a variety of healthcare administration concerns. Our courses will equip you with a better understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. With a focus on accounting, our master’s degree in healthcare administration seamlessly equips you to meet the current administrative and financial analysis needs of the healthcare field.
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Each of our specializations within the M.S. in Healthcare Administration online degree program allows you to create your own degree path to best fit your schedule, needs, and educational interests. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration, with a specialization in accounting, strives to equip you with a better understanding of financial stability, strategic planning, and decision making. Liberty’s healthcare administration master’s program seeks to sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as a healthcare professional.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration Master’s Degree with a Specialization in Accounting?
Liberty University’s master’s of healthcare administration degree is offered completely online, giving you the freedom to personalize your degree to best fit your schedule and needs. Each course in the accounting specialization is designed with your future in mind. Your future employers will value you because of your ability to make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and financial models and principles. Our goal is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to healthcare administration.
What Will You Learn in Our Master in Healthcare Administration – Accounting Degree Online?
Our healthcare administration and accounting degree will provide you with the essential skills and training you need to become an invaluable member of the healthcare field. While doctors and nurses typically represent the healthcare systems, we know that every healthcare professional is dedicated to providing the best care possible to each patient. Our courses will help you understand the administrative and financial principles necessary for making informed decisions in the healthcare field to ensure your organization operates smoothly.
As you work behind the scenes, the preparation you gain during our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting degree will equip you to work with confidence and integrity.
Online Healthcare Administration – Accounting Featured Courses
- ACCT 650 – Corporate Governance and Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- BUSI 532 – Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSI 536 – Mergers and Acquisition
Highlights of Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting Degree
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Accounting program has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Accounting.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with an Online Healthcare Administration Degree
- Healthcare administrator
- Healthcare accounting supervisor
- Financial planning analyst
Admission Requirements for the Master’s in Healthcare Administration
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.