Invest in Your Future with Our Master’s in Finance – Financial Management Degree
All businesses have one thing in common: the need for employees who understand the ins and outs of finance, resource allocation, and management, ensuring the financial health of the company. As a field, financial management is vast. Those who work in financial management handle analyzing, collecting, and managing financial data and systems. You can learn the skills necessary to enter financial management by pursuing Liberty’s Master of Science in Finance degree!
Our master’s degree in finance, with a specialization in financial management, will prepare you to lead your business in the areas of corporate finance, investing and mergers, and acquisitions. Upon successful completion of our financial management master’s degree, you can apply the training you received in financial management principles, concepts, and techniques to a real-world setting in any career of your choice. A master’s in financial management degree can add value to your resume and provide the critical knowledge and training you will need in a finance profession.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Online Master’s in Finance – Financial Management Degree?
Liberty University is proud to offer our master’s degree in financial management 100% online, giving you the flexibility you need to complete your college degree from the comfort of your home and on your schedule. Each course in our online master’s in finance degree is taught from a Christian worldview by seasoned professors who actively pursue Liberty’s mission of Training Champions for Christ.
Our university is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). It is our commitment to provide the quality education you deserve to set you up for success in your career. Our online degree programs are also affordable and flexible, allowing you to gain more experience as quickly as you need, without putting a financial burden on you.
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Finance
To create a well-rounded and rewarding educational experience while pursuing a master’s in finance online, Liberty University is continually seeking new advancements and methodologies to improve and promote successful career outcomes. As a result, you will benefit from:
Increased job opportunities in the vast field of finance.
Seasoned professors who have mastery of content from first-hand experiences.
The ability to transfer in up to 50% of your required classes from another accredited college.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Master’s in Finance – Financial Management Degree?
Our online financial management courses provide training in financial statement analysis, mergers, investments and derivatives, and more. Our master’s degree in financial management will prepare you for a career in banking, financial planning and services, corporate financial management, insurance, and even real estate.
Throughout this degree, you will learn the financial language of business and how to assess and report on the profitability and health of your organization. Additional training is provided in strategy, e-commerce, technology, and human resources.
- BUSI 530 – Managerial Finance
- BUSI 536 – Mergers & Acquisition
- BUSI 683 – Money & Capital Markets
- BUSI 685 – Financial Management
Master’s Degree in Finance Program Highlights
- By earning your online master’s in finance degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Finish your master’s in finance degree online in as little as 1 year!
- You can personalize your degree to fit your schedule and needs best.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – An industry leader in online MBA programs and taught by business professionals with real-world experience in management and leadership settings. Our MBA is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
- Master of Science in Project Management – Throughout this project management degree program, you will be provided with advanced studies of planning, scheduling, communication, negotiation, and leadership.
- Master of Science Accounting – Also known in the industry as a MACC, this degree is ACBSP accredited and 100% online. The online accounting master’s degree will provide content toward the 150 hours required to sit for the CPA exam and train you in the oral and written skills needed for the accounting field, ensuring that you graduate with well-rounded training.
Finance Program Degree Information
- A maximum of 50% of the program hours may transfer if approved and allowable.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the graduate Course Guides.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options with Our Online Master’s in Finance – Financial Management
Entering into the field of financial management can be rewarding. Following the completion of our online master’s in finance – financial management degree, you may have the option of pursuing careers in some of the following areas:
- Financial planner
- Financial analyst
- Investment banker
- Private/Corporate investment researcher
- Private wealth manager
- Real estate finance
Admission Requirements for Our Online Master’s Degree in Finance
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.