Lead Digital Marketing Efforts with a DBA Online Program in Strategic Media and Digital Content
The 21st century has borne witness to the emergence of revolutionary marketing strategies as companies invest millions into learning more about their target audience. Email marketing, search engine optimization, paid advertising, social media marketing, and extensive market research have driven this revolution, and companies are seeing results. At Liberty, we recognize the importance of this shift to online marketing — not only because it affects us, but because it also affects you.
Whether you own your own business or work for a large company, you’re probably somewhat familiar with digital channels. You may know the basics of paid ads, and you understand how they and other marketing tactics can translate into revenue. You may also understand that you need to learn more about digital marketing if you hope to contribute to your organization’s online presence.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree can help prepare you to lead in the highest levels of the corporate digital marketing arena. Our DBA in media and digital content can strengthen your strategic communication and leadership skills. This degree can also help equip you with advanced decision-making skills and an ability to craft marketing campaigns that utilize the latest cutting-edge technology.
This DBA online program is designed for the working professional. At Liberty, we realize you have important non-academic obligations, like your family, community, church, and job. You can’t put your life on hold to attend courses on a brick-and-mortar campus, which is why we bring higher education directly to you. At Liberty, you can earn a respected DBA from the comfort of your home in as little as 3 years.
Why Choose Liberty’s DBA in Digital Marketing Online Program?
As one of the largest nonprofit universities in the nation, we have the resources and experience you need to master digital marketing best practices and enhance your career. Our DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content online seeks to develop business marketing managers who have the skills and ability to lead their corporation’s digital marketing plan with authority and proficiency. Our professors have real-world experience in business and digital marketing, allowing them to teach you practical skills you can apply directly to your career.
Because we believe in supporting you as a student and as a professional, we have tailored our doctoral degree in business administration and strategic media and digital content to provide you with maximum flexibility. Our 100% online classes allow you to stay active in your job, family, and community.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
The time has never been better to pursue a doctoral degree program, and at Liberty, we make earning your DBA as simple and affordable as possible. Partner with us, gain advanced knowledge of digital marketing and business, and take your career to new heights.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Online DBA Program in Strategic Media and Digital Content?
Liberty University’s DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content examines established and emerging media technologies used by various organizations in communicating specific messages to diverse audiences. By partnering with Liberty for your online DBA program in digital marketing, you can gain the skills you need to lead digitally driven organizations to extraordinary growth in for-profit and nonprofit sectors.
All of the courses within our DBA program online are created with the input of and taught by experienced professors who present the material from a biblical worldview. Throughout our DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content, you will be taught advanced concepts in strategic allocation of financial resources, organizational structure, supply chain management, human resource development, and strategic thinking.
In addition to these concepts, you can learn about the media and communication technologies needed to construct successful digital marketing plans. The strategic media and digital content specialization features 4 courses tailored to digital marketing enthusiasts. The topics covered in the digital marketing specialization include media technologies and communication strategies, strategic media analysis, best practices for transforming the digital organization, and how to use emerging trends in strategic communication.
In our online DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree, you can:
- Learn how to research and analyze data to make the most effective business decisions.
- Learn how to use organizational and executive coaching to be useful in developing the leaders in your organization.
- Study strategic supply chain management to employ your company’s resources.
- Learn how to allocate your organization’s financial resources.
- Receive hands-on training with the newest digital and interactive tools for achieving consumer relationships and spreading ideas.
- Study the latest cutting-edge strategies for digital marketing.
Our professors are experienced strategic communication and business professionals who are ready to impart the life and business lessons they have learned from years in the field. They can help you develop analytical and decision-making skills as you prepare to formulate, implement, and oversee strategic digital marketing programs for products entering the market.
Is a DBA worth it?
While this question depends on a number of factors, yes — we believe a DBA is worth it. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median weekly earnings for doctoral-degree-holding professionals in 2020 was $1,885, which is equivalent to roughly $98,000 per year.* The BLS also found that workers with doctoral degrees earned about 22% more than workers who only had master’s degrees.*
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Education pays, 2020 (viewed online August 3, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Online Degree Information
- This DBA program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Career Options with a DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content
- Account executive
- Brand manager
- Digital marketing director
- Marketing coordinator
- Product manager
- University professor
Admission Requirements for Our Online Doctor of Business Administration Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Online DBA Degree Program Highlights
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online Doctor of Business Administration in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA degree online in as little as 3 years.