Lead Digital Organizations with an Online DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree can equip you to lead in the highest levels of the corporate digital marketing arena. You will strengthen your strategic communication and leadership skills while gaining advanced knowledge in informed decision making and the creation of marketing plans that use all of the newest media and technology available.
All of the courses within our DBA degree are created with the input of experienced professors who present the material from a biblical worldview. Throughout our DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content, you will cover advanced concepts in strategic allocation of financial resources, organizational structure, supply chain management, human resource development, and strategic thinking. In addition to these concepts, you will learn about the media and communication technologies needed for a successful business digital marketing plan.
Why Choose Liberty’s DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Online Program?
As one of the largest nonprofit universities in the nation, we have the resources and experience you need for success. Our DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content online develops business marketing managers who have the skills and ability to lead their corporation’s digital marketing plan with authority and proficiency. Our professors have real-world experience in business and digital marketing, allowing them to teach you practical skills you can apply directly to your career.
Because we believe in supporting you as a student and as a professional, we have tailored our doctoral degree in business administration and strategic media and digital content to provide you with maximum flexibility. While 100% online classes allow you to stay active in your current career, optional intensives give you an opportunity to network with classmates and professors in person if or when it’s convenient for you.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content?
Liberty University’s DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content examines established and emerging media technologies used by various organizations in communicating specific messages to diverse audiences. You will gain the skills you need to lead digitally driven organizations to extraordinary growth in for-profit and nonprofit sectors.
In our DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree, you will:
- Learn how to research and analyze data to make the most effective business decisions.
- Find instruction in organizational and executive coaching to be useful in developing the leaders in your organization.
- Study strategic supply chain management to employ your company’s resources.
- Learn how to allocate your organization’s financial resources.
- Receive hands-on training with the newest digital and interactive tools for achieving consumer relationships and spreading ideas.
Our professors are experienced strategic communication and business professionals who are ready to impart the life and business lessons they have learned from years in the field. They will help you develop analytical and decision-making skills so you are prepared to formulate, implement, and oversee strategic digital marketing programs for products entering the market.
DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Online Degree Information
- This DBA program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Career Options with a DBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content
- Account executive
- Brand manager
- Digital marketing director
- Marketing coordinator
- Product manager
- University professor
Admission Requirements for Our Online Doctor of Business Administration Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Online DBA Degree Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Doctor of Business Administration in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA degree online in as little as 3.5 years.