Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Behavioral Sciences for Your Bachelor’s Degree?
Are you fascinated by the human mind and want to help people heal? With Liberty University’s School of Behavioral Sciences, you can earn your bachelor’s degree in psychology, human services, or social work and start on the path toward a rewarding human services career!
Our bachelor’s programs can be completed 100% online, which allows you to stay connected with your work, family, and community while receiving a quality education. Our flexible and affordable 8-week course format helps you focus on fewer classes at once, helping your education fit into your schedule.
School of Behavioral Sciences Bachelor’s Degrees Online
Human Services (B.S.)
Do you want to pursue entry-level positions in the helping professions? If so, Liberty’s bachelor’s degree in human services can help you gain a solid understanding of case management, crisis intervention, and social welfare.
You can develop the skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve individuals and communities from an ethical perspective.
Do the workings of the human mind fascinate you? An online bachelor’s degree in psychology will allow you to pursue your passion for studying human behavior and understanding why we do what we do.
This degree can lead to careers in different fields from human services to business, and you can pursue advanced degrees in counseling as well!
Social Work (B.S.)
If you are looking to make a difference by understanding the economic, psychological, and social issues facing at-risk members of society, then help people build better lives with Liberty’s bachelor’s degree in social work.
You’ll be equipped with the tools and knowledge you need to improve communities and organizations, offering hope to hurting people.
As a Christian university, our mission is to Train Champions for Christ. We fulfill our mission by equipping human services professionals with a quality education rooted in a Christian worldview. Our experienced faculty of human services professionals provide insights into the field and help you develop practical skills that build real-world solutions based on biblical principles and proven science. Apply today and become part of our mission to impact the world for Christ! If you have any questions, you can speak with an admissions counselor by calling (800) 424-9595!
What Are the Benefits of an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty University?
Our online bachelor’s degree programs offer students great benefits:
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online behavioral science degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 8 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)!
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training