Minor in Public Administration
Liberty University’s online minor in public administration provides students a better understanding of the financial, professional, and administrative issues related to the federal, state, and local levels of government and nonprofit organizations.
Course Requirements (15 hours)
- GOVT 302 – Modern Political and Economic Ideas
- GOVT 360 – Introduction to Public Administration
- GOVT 462 – Public Finance and Budgeting
- GOVT 470 – Government Regulation of Business
- GOVT 475 – Advanced Public Administration