Master of Education (M.Ed.) — Teaching & Learning (Educational Technology and Online Instruction)
Liberty University’s Master of Education with a cognate in Educational Technology and Online Instruction is designed for individuals who have earned initial teaching licensure but desire to transition into the field of instructional technology.
Courses will equip you to use the latest technology to enhance student learning, demonstrate effective leadership practices based in Biblical and ethical values, and to evaluate and apply current technology research to a variety of educational settings.
- $520 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and non-conferred degree
- Please note that licensure is not available.
Potential Career Fields
- School Technology Director
- School Technology Specialist
- Technology Instructor
Want to learn more?