Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Teaching & Learning (Leadership)
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Teaching & Learning – Leadership program prepares students for effective leadership in Christian, public, and private schools. Combining Christian perspective with accredited academics, students master skills in community relations, diverse education settings, and other areas of leadership.
This is a non-licensure program for a K-12 school position or those with a desire to further their education and pursue either an Education Specialist (Ed.S.) or Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree. This program is approved through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and is ideal for those who cannot complete an practicum in an accredited school, such as some of our Christian and international schools.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and unconferred degree
- A 3-credit hour practicum is an optional part of the M.Ed. program.
- Please note that licensure is not available.
Potential Career Fields
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- University Department Chair
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Teacher – Primary, Secondary, Postsecondary
Want to learn more?