Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Teaching & Learning (History)
Liberty University Online’s Master of Education – Teaching and Learning with a cognate in History is designed to train individuals in historical matters to influence curriculum among a variety of levels. The M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning (History) prepares students with the skills necessary to teach world history or specific accounts including, American and European history.
Combining Christian perspective with excellent academics, students gain valuable experiences to impact the lives of others through historical knowledge. This program establishes a firm understanding of the world and the complex issues that contributed to today’s society, while equipping you with the leadership skills needed to achieve your goals and succeed in your teaching career.
Prior learning and experience may be assessed for academic credit toward your degree with Liberty Online.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and unconferred degree
- Please note that licensure is not available.
Potential Career Fields
- Teacher – Primary, Secondary, and Postsecondary
- University Department Chair/Dean
Want to learn more?