Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
Through Liberty University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Entrepreneurship program, you will master skills in franchising, e-commerce, family and small business management, and more. You will develop skills critical to understand the needs and preferences of consumers and develop product offerings that meet their needs. Courses will prepare you to serve effectively as a successful entrepreneur in the modern business world, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration serves as an excellent stepping stone toward earning either a Master of Business Administration or a Master of Arts in Leadership and Management, both offered through Liberty Online.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are required as part of the 120 hours
Potential Career Fields
- Franchise owner/investor
- Small business management
- Family business owner
Want to learn more?