Associate of Applied Science — Medical Office Assistant
Liberty University’s Associate of Applied Science — Medical Office Assistant program is designed to prepare you for a career as a medical office assistant in various health care environments such as public health departments, hospitals, and clinics. Courses include Medical Terminology, Introduction to Health Professions, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, Medical Office Billing and Bookkeeping, and more.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 61 credit hours with 22 hours in the major
Potential Career Fields
- Clerical and Medical Billing Expert
- Doctor’s Office Assistant
- Medical Clinic Receptionist
Want to learn more?