Liberty University is home to over 100 student-led clubs. Clubs exist to connect students with similar interests and passions. Below is a list of Liberty University’s clubs, along with the names of their Club Presidents. If you are interested in learning more about how to start a club or have any questions pertaining to clubs, check out the documents on the Clubs Forms and Resources page or contact the Clubs Team at SGAClubs@liberty.edu.
If you are interested in receiving more information about any of the following clubs, please contact SGAClubs@liberty.edu.
Liberty University Student Government Association Clubs
- Abide 15:4: Our purpose is to provide students with a setting where they can dig into God’s Word and memorize Scripture with like-minded peers while at the same time growing spiritually and forging Christ-centered relationships that will last a lifetime.
President: Elizabeth Wiese
- Accounting Society
President: Garrison Smith
- Actuarial Club: Our goal is to provide resources and a community for any actuarial student. The road of an actuary is challenging, and we provide guidance for every step of the journey.
President: Benjamin Erickson
- Africa Development Association
President: Ikenna Patrick Nwobu
- AI Competition Club
President: Aaron Beckley
- AIGA: The American Institute of Graphic Arts is the profession’s oldest official organization for design. LU’s chapter offers opportunities to grow as artists and professionals.
President: Abby Nolan
- Alexander Hamilton Society: AHS sponsors international relations/national security panels and members have opportunities to be part of a national network of experts and professionals in many fields.
President: Jacob Chace
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
President: Olivia Clapper
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): ASCE supports students’ interests in Civil Engineering. Members participate in on-campus construction site tours, hands-on activities, and hear from engineering companies.
President: Lydianna Notheis
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
President: Mikayla Carnathan
- ASL Club
President: Grace Forsburg
- Association of Latin American Students (ALAS): ALAS provides a platform for Latin American students to grow as they are exposed to opportunities and events. Join our Latino community to grow and learn together!
President: Santiago Zolla
- Association of Students of African Descent (ASAD)
President: Beatrice Boasiako
- Athletic Training Student Association
President: Liz Doeller
- Autism Speaks U
President: Audrey Lambert
- Aviation Safety Club
President: Denali M. Georges
- Barkada Club
President: Emily Streechon
- Bass Fishing Club
President: Evan Thomas
- Biology Club: The Biology Club promotes students engagement with creation through discussions of research, science experiences, internships, or outings to the zoo or hikes.
President: Janna Knight
- Black Christian Student Association
President: Michael Campbell
- Brass of LU (BLU): BLU exists to create ways for brass instrumentalists to increase their knowledge of performance, research, entrepreneurship, and pedagogy through workshops and masterclasses.
President: Shepard Wells
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club
President: Shane Foster
- Campus Outreach
President: Charlotte Dorman
- Caribbean Student Association: CSA serves as a hub for Caribbean students that want a home away from home. We strive to educate and facilitate cultural diversity throughout the entire campus and Lynchburg.
President: Justin Hudson
- Catholic Campus Ministry
President: Hannah Loucks
- Chess Club
President: Abigail Logan
- Chinese Student Christian Association
President: Binghui Wang
- Club Psych: Club Psych exists so that students are able to learn about psychology-related topics from a Biblical worldview and use this knowledge to impact the campus and community.
President: Reagan Manning
- College Republicans (unfunded)
President: Jesse Hughes
- Compassion @ LU
President: Emily Del Grosso
- Competitive Programming Club
President: Harrison Granger
- Contrails: Contrails helps students surround themselves with the right people and the right places to create the right opportunities for their aviation career.
President: Garrett Born
- Council for Exceptional Children: CEC works to provide resources and opportunities to educate our Liberty community and to serve exceptional children through on-campus events and by partnering with TRBC iKids.
President: Hallie Mylin
- Creationeer Café
President: Nathanael Breed
- Creative Writing and Fiction Club: As a club of writers, poets, bards and book lovers who meet to escape the rigors of school, we welcome the pen experts and those who are just figuring out how to use one!
President: Gabriella Giuliano
- Criminal Justice Club
President: Dylan Seekamp
- Cru at Liberty: If you are interested in ministry opportunities on local college campuses and high schools, join Cru! We also provide opportunities to go on international trips, have social events, weekly bible studies and much more.
President: Azekah Masih
- Cure U: Cure U is a club devoted to supporting hospitalized children and underprivileged families locally and globally by raising funds and moral support for our partner Cure U International hospital in Zambia.
President: Josh Werth
- Cyber Defense Club
President: Andrew Rioux
- Delight at Liberty: Delight is a nation-wide ministry with the mission of inviting college women into Christ-centered community that fosters vulnerability and transforms stories.
Presidents: Abigail Pace & Megan Talcott
- Disney Club: We meet once a week to discuss Disney-related topics, play Disney trivia, interview Cast Members, Imagineers, and College Program Alumni. Take a break from the college madness and spend time reminiscing your childhood memories!
President: Kristen Gerton
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Club
President: Justin Ambrose
President: Koby Hagen
- Engineering Missions and Research Club
President: Caleb Schaible
- Epilepsy Rise Up: The purpose of this club is to raise awareness of the disability. The club works to involve both its members and others in serving our brothers and sisters in Christ by educating members in things like learning seizure first aid. Epilepsy Rise Up is also a safe spot for those in need of support with the chronic illness.
President: Krista Veldheer
- Event Planning Society: EPS is a great way to hear from and network with professionals in all different areas of the events industry such as wedding planners, florists, corporate planners, caterers, and more!
President: Joy Evans
- Family and Child Development Association
President: Amber Self
- Fashion Design and Merchandising Association
President: Louise Matera
- Fencing Club
President: Sean Ryan
- Field Hockey Club
President: Grace Worthington
- Financial Management Association
President: David Winemiller
- Forensic Science Club
President: Emily Green
- French Club
President: Madi Barrieau
- Game Development and Design Club: All majors and backgrounds are welcome to join us as we work together to create video games to the glory of God. We meet up 1/week and have 1 game jam per semester.
President: Aidan Jones
- Gardening Club: The Gardening Club here at Liberty is an organization dedicated to growing plants. Gardeners of all skill levels welcome!
President: Jacob Grimes
- Global Strategy & Supply Chain Association
President: Alonso Barrantes
- Global Studies Club: We are a club where all majors are welcomed in order to intentionally uplift and engage with other cultures through weekly club meetings, monthly club events, interaction with other Liberty clubs/departments, visits from guest speakers, and involvement with the Lynchburg global community through ethnic restaurants and projects; all in order to develop further as followers of Christ.
President: Matthew Cargill
- Habitat for Humanity: The Habitat for Humanity Club builds homes for low-income families in Lynchburg and surrounding areas. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others, willing to try new things, and looking for a hands-on experience. No skills required – just a willing attitude!
President: Kristen Stoia
- Hans Gross Society
President: Greyson Manor
- Healthcare Leadership Association
President: Carley Summerall
- High Flight Mentoring Program: The High Flight Mentoring Program helps incoming students with becoming accustomed to life as a collegiate aviator and help motivate current and incoming students to strive for their best in their pursuit of a career in aviation.
President: Paul Fairchild
- High-Performance Computing Club
President: Sarah Hodges
- History Honor Society – Phi Alpha Theta: Our mission is to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians. We seek to bring students, teachers, and writers of history together for intellectual and social exchanges, which promote and assist historical research and publication by our members in a variety of ways.
President: Adaline Nolley
- Improv Team (LU Cackle Club)
President: Grace Pitt
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers
President: Matt Nenninger
- Interior Design Association (IDA): The purpose of IDA is to strengthen and grow students in the Interior Design program. We provide valuable educational resources and networking opportunities to aid students in their path to professionalism in their future careers in interior design.
President: Abigail Pace
- International Culture Club
President: Isabelle Miller
- International Justice Mission: The Liberty International Justice Mission Club is here to raise awareness and support for IJM to end modern slavery within our lifetime.
President: Ashlyn Strasser
- Japanese Culture and Anime Club
President: Anna Holmes
- Korean Student Association: We are dedicated to serve Korean students at LU so that they would grow in Christ with their unique cultural background. We offer Korean worship services, Korean culture events, and aids for Korean students focusing on spirituality and culture. We pray that Korean students will find God’s plan within their cultural background while attending LU.
President: Shu A. Cho
- Liberty Automotive Club
President: Asher Braatz
- Liberty Cubing Association
President: Tyler DiPietro
- Liberty Running Club: The Liberty Running Club exists to connect runners of all levels to come together as a community that honors God by running and enjoying the gifts and talents He gave us.
President: Jacob Dryer
- Liberty Space: Liberty Space oversees Liberty Rocketry, which launches some of the most advanced sounding rockets to 30,000 ft, and Liberty Orbit, who wants to send LU’s first satellite to Low Earth Orbit by 2026.
President: Cole Derosett
- Liberty Students Against Abuse
President: Hailey Wilkinson
- Liberty Students for Life
President: Summer Smith
- Liberty United Nations Association: LUNA is a campus chapter of the United Nations Association. We advocate for the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals through education, engagement, and collegiate Model UN competitions. Students of all majors are welcome!
President: Meredith Bernal
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Truth
President: Reaghan Avery
- Math Club
President: Kenneth Powell
- MedServe: Medserve looks to serve the community of Lynchburg and beyond with a special focus on medical service opportunities. CSER opportunities available!
President: Christi Fertich
- National Association for Music Educators (NAfME)
President: Sarah Waters
- National Collegiate Club Golf Association
President: Thomas Steffen
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)
President: Hannah O’Berry
- National Society of Leadership and Success: NSLS is the nation’s largest leadership honor society that provides a step-by-step program for members to build their leadership skills through participation in order to become best prepared for their personal and professional lives.
President: Victoria Raven
President: Emily Check
- Operation Christmas Child: We make it our mission to support the efforts of Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child. This club hosts a yearly collection drive, collecting thousands of shoeboxes that are filled with toys for children all over the world to hear the good news of the gospel.
President: Meghan Johns
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship
President: Maximus Marlowe
- Professional Association of Christian Educators (PACE): P.A.C.E. is an affiliate club for the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for future educators to collaborate with other future and current educators, where a passion for teaching fully integrates with a passion for Christ. The club enriches the professional development of LU’s School of Education candidates through Christian education-related service projects and community-based fellowship.
President: Megan Knier
- Philosophy Club
President: Hayden Calhoun
- Pinky Swear
President: Samantha Fornell
- Poetic Soul Association: We are a community of brothers and sisters in Christ that seek to draw closer to God and help others to do the same through our fellowship and share one mind to spread the Good News through our poetry by sharing it at events in our local community.
President: Heather Barrett
- Powerlifting Club: A group of guys and girls looking to train and get stronger together. We train together twice a week, and a few times a year there are optional competitive powerlifting competitions.
President: Caleb Gibson
- Pre-Dental Club
President: Samuel Warren
- Pre-Law Society: The Pre-Law Society provides resources and networking opportunities to students of all majors who share an interest in the legal field. We meet to host professional speakers and for LSAT information sessions, internship workshops, social functions, and our annual trip to Washington D.C. every spring.
President: Ava Anderson
- Pre-Medical Club and Honor Society: The Pre-Medical Club exposes students to various aspects of a career in medicine and prepares students for the application process to medical school. Each semester, we host a diverse lineup of guest speakers including physicians, medical school admissions reps, medical student panels, and professors.
President: Jessica Abbott
- Pre-OT Club: Our goal is to provide resources and speakers for our members to learn more about what Occupational Therapy is. We hold a variety of meetings and events to prepare students for graduate school and their future in OT.
President: Leah Strickland
- Pre-Physical Therapy: The purpose of the Pre-PT Club is to provide community for students interested in pursuing a career in physical therapy and to support them in their endeavors toward physical therapy school acceptance. The Pre-PT club meets at 6pm on select Tuesday nights and offers GRE tutoring, guest speakers, resume and physical therapy school application writing workshops, and much more.
President: Charis Brown
- Pre-Physician’s Assistant Club
President: Gloria Han
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine Club: Pre-Vet Club exists to create a community among students interested in veterinary medicine as a career and provide them with resources to help them in the application process.
President: Kristen Mendoza
- Public Health Student Association
President: Bethany Ostergren
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA): PRSSA is a nationally recognized organization that allows college students in the communications, business, marketing, design, and PR fields to gain experience and knowledge in the media-reliant business world of today.
President: Emma Kate Carter
- Ratio Christi (Apologetics Club): We are here to keep students strong in their faith so they can withstand the challenges they face as they go out into the world.
President: Isaac Sutherland
- Real Estate Club
President: Matthew Rogers
- Reformed University Fellowship: Reformed University Fellowship is a rest stop for tired Christians & a safe place for skeptics. Anyone is welcome; we are a place for people to rest in the good news of Jesus Christ without having to bring anything to the table!
President: Hannah Grant
- Respiratory Therapy Student Association: The Respiratory Therapy Student Association unites the respiratory therapy students while giving back to our community in various ways. Our student association has various community education projects planned to educate the LU and Lynchburg communities on the importance of respiratory care.
President: Cynthia D. Romero
- Robotics Club: A club dedicated the electro-mechanical and electronics projects. Focuses are on subjects such as rapid prototyping (3D printing, CNC, etc.) and robotics.
President: Morgan Stormer
- Rocketry Club and Competition Team
President: Joshua Mack
- Scientific Research Society
President: Levi Mailloux
- SCUBA Club: To experience God’s creation on a deeper level by enhancing our SCUBA diving skills and encouraging others to do the same.
President: Rose Delgado
- Serving Others Using Aviation Resources (SOAR)
President: Anna McCauley
- Sigma Tau Delta – Zeta Tau Chapter: Zeta Tau is Liberty’s chapter of the international English honors society, Sigma Tau Delta. Zeta Tau is dedicated to fostering literacy, community, and all aspects of the discipline of English.
President: Jack Fanning
- Social Work Club
President: Mayra Agustin
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
President: Kali Robinson
- Society of Women Engineers: The Society of Women Engineers encourages young women to achieve their full potential as Christ-centered engineering students and leaders. SWE hosts informative workshops, invites a variety of relevant speakers, and has a fun time along the way.
President: Isabelle Perdew
- Sports Analytics Club
President: Ernesto José Ugona Santana
- Stand With Israel
Presidents: Jacob Silver
- Strategic Intelligence Society: SIS is a Helms School of Government affiliated club which aims to prepare students for employment within the Intelligence Community by supplementing classroom learning with practical experience. Operations and workshops offer opportunities to encourage critical thinking, practice analysis, research and employ tradecraft techniques, foster relationships with fellow classmates, and broaden knowledge of the fields of politics, law enforcement, technology, transnational issues, economics, and military policy.
President: Ashley Mavor
- Student Association of Project Management: The Student Association of Project Management Club gives you the opportunity to further develop your personal and professional goals. SAPM is dedicated to glorifying God, through the development of young project managers.
President: Adia Waters
- Students Against Trafficking
President: Maura McQuillen
- Students Behind Our Military
President: Kalee Pino
- Student Veterans Association
President: Scott Stahley
- T3 (Time, Treasure, Talent)
President: Isabella Johnson
- Technology and Engineering Club
President: Mark Dulaney
- Turning Point USA
President: Yoshka Munyon
- Ultrarunning Club
President: Will Paxton
- Uplifting Athletes: Uplifting Athletes is a collegiate student-athlete club with the mission of inspiring the Rare Disease community with hope through the power of sport. The vision is to empower people to take action against rare disease cancers and be a catalyst for the medical community to find cures.
President: Brayden Monday
- Urban Education Club: We seek to provide undergraduate teacher candidates with immersive experiences that highlight the realities and challenges of teaching in low-income, urban communities. Our goal is to increase the number of teacher candidates who pursue careers in urban communities to increase teacher retention in urban schools.
President: Amanda Works & Harley Rusk
- VisionPoint Club: The mission of Liberty University’s VisionPoint Club is to recruit, train, place, and network local church pastors globally. The club will also give opportunity for young men to discern their calling to the pastorate and exercise their gifting in a variety of contexts, especially that of Liberty University. The Club will seek to inform and affirm the role of “pastor” to Liberty University’s student body at large by their exemplary lives and service.
President: Drake King
- Women in Business
President: Megan Jones
- Women in STEM
President: Rebekah Walker
- Women’s Weight Training: The Women’s Weight Training Club club offers community for women who enjoy weight training as well as a multitude of educational resources focused on health and weight training for beginners to advanced lifters.
President: Allie Stacks
- Young Americans for Freedom: The Conservative Movement starts here! Join young activists looking to create lasting freedom principles on campus.
President: Matt Walker
- YoungLife: YoungLife is a global ministry called to introduce teens (who are outside of the influence of a local church) to Jesus, to help them grow in their faith, and to encourage them and lead them in that life-giving and personal relationship. Building significant relationships with teens is central to this ministry. YoungLife at LU offers students the opportunity to be trained in this outreach and the opportunity to experience fantastic community and encouragement.
President: Daniel Griffith
- Young Women for America: YWA seeks to give you the unique opportunity to lead your generation of Christian, conservative women to protect and promote Biblical values and conservative principles on your campus and in your community! We aim to magnify your voice, lead a movement, and impact the culture around us.
President: Britton Miller
- Zumba Club
President: Kiara Wilson
For more information about clubs, inquiries about SGA policies, additional club forms, etc., please contact the Clubs Staff.