Liberty University is home to over 100 student-led clubs. Clubs exist to connect students with similar interests and passions. Below is a list of Liberty University’s clubs, along with the names and emails of their Club Presidents. If you are interested in learning more about how to start a club or have any questions pertaining to clubs, check out the documents on the Clubs Forms and Resources page or contact the Clubs Team at SGAClubs@liberty.edu.
Liberty University Student Government Association Clubs
- Abide 15:4
President: Elizabeth Wiese
- Accounting Society
President: Jeffrey Shoopman
- Actuarial Club: Our goal is to provide resources and a community for any actuarial student. The road of an actuary is challenging, and we provide guidance for every step of the journey.
President: Carson Wirebaugh
- AIGA: The American Institute of Graphic Arts is the profession’s oldest and largest official membership organization for design. Liberty’s chapter offers students several opportunities throughout the semester to grow as artists and professionals.
President: Aubrey Cooler
- Alexander Hamilton Society: AHS sponsors international relations/national security panels and debates at colleges and universities and provides other opportunities for members to flourish intellectually, professionally, and personally. Members have an opportunity to be part of a national network of policy experts and professionals from a wide range of fields.
President: Rebekah Pryor
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
President: Thomas Johnson
- ASL Club
President: Bethany Casteel
- Association of Latin American Students (ALAS): ALAS provides a platform for Latin American students to grow in their community, faith, and academics as they are exposed to opportunities and events during each semester. Join our Latino community to grow and learn together.
President: Daniela Garcia
- Association of Students of African Descent (ASAD)
President: Beatrice Boasiako
- Athletic Training Student Association
President: Courtney Herm
- Autism Speaks U
President: Audrey Lambert
- Biology Club: The Biology Club works to encourage students to engage with creation. We do this through monthly meetings where a professor may discuss research or their science experience, or a student may discuss an internship or research trip. We also have outings such as zoo trips or hikes.
President: Lauren Benedict
- Black Christian Student Association
President: Stephanie Kee
- Brass of LU (BLU): BLU exists to create opportunities for brass instrumentalists to increase their knowledge of performance, research, entrepreneurship, and pedagogy through musical workshops and masterclasses.
President: Shepard Wells
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club
President: Brooke Hagwood
- Campus Outreach
President: Brandon Henderson
- Caribbean Student Association: Our club serves as a hub or community for Caribbean students that want a home away from home. Also, we strive to educate and facilitate cultural diversity (especially Caribbean culture and experiences) throughout the entire campus and the greater Lynchburg community.
President: Celine Walkine
- Catholic Campus Ministry
President: Alicia Loucks
- Chess Club
President: Abigail Logan
- Chinese Student Christian Association
President: Binghui Wang
- Civil Engineering Student Club (CESC): CESC informs, engages, and develops student’s interests in Civil Engineering. Members of CESC can participate in tours of construction sites on campus and attend bi-monthly meetings doing hands on activities or hearing from guest speakers of local engineering companies.
President: Lydianna Notheis
- Classical Literature Society
President: Ian Altenburg
- Club Psych: Club Psych exists so that students are able to learn about psychology-related topics from a Biblical worldview and use this knowledge to impact the campus and community.
President: Sydney Bechtel
- College Libertarians (unfunded)
President: Aaron Sobczak
- College Republicans (unfunded)
President: Meredith Minto
- Contrails: Contrails helps students surround themselves with the right people and the right places to create the right opportunities for their aviation career.
President: Timothy Dubose
- Council for Exceptional Children: Affiliated with the School of Education, CEC works to provide resources and opportunities to educate our Liberty community and serve exceptional children through a variety of events on campus and a partnership with the Thomas Road Baptist Church iKids program.
President: Hallie Mylin
- Creative Writing and Fiction Club: We’re a club of writers, poets, bards, and lovers of books who meet together once a week to escape the rigors of school and focus on our craft. We welcome the most experienced with the pen, as well as those who are just now figuring out how to use a pen!
President: Garrett Stoecker
- Criminal Justice Club
President: Dylan Seekamp
- Cure U: Cure U is a club devoted to supporting hospitalized children and underprivileged families locally and globally by raising funds and moral support for our partner Cure U International hospital in Zambia.
President: Josh Werth
- Cyber Defense Club
President: Amanda Jones
- Delight at Liberty: Delight is a nation-wide ministry with the mission of inviting college women into Christ-centered community that fosters vulnerability and transforms stories.
Presidents: Abigail Pace & Megan Talcott
- Disney Club: We meets once a week to discuss Disney-related topics, play Disney trivia, interview Cast Members, Imagineers, and College Program Alumni. Take a break from the college madness and spend time reminiscing your childhood memories!
President: Charles Moreno
President: Kolby Hagen
- Engineering Missions and Research Club
President: Caleb Schaible
- Environmental Stewardship
President: Chris Heddon
- Epilepsy Rise Up: The purpose of this club is to raise awareness of the disability. The club works to involve both its members and others in serving our brothers and sisters in Christ by educating members in things like learning seizure first aid. Epilepsy Rise Up is also a safe spot for those in need of support with the chronic illness.
President: Krista Veldheer
- Event Planning Society: EPS is a great way to hear from and network with professionals in all different areas of the events industry such as wedding planners, florists, corporate planners, caterers, and more!
President: Joy Evans
- Family and Child Development Association
President: Esther Hoisington
- Fashion Design and Merchandising Association
President: Kendra Hicks
- Fencing Club
President: Haven Chace
- Field Hockey Club
President: Abigail Walters
- Financial Management Association
President: Matt Tschetter
- Forensic Science Club
President: Bethany Smith
- Freedom 4/24
President: Victoria McCoy
- Gaming Club
President: Gabriel Byers
- Gardening Club: The Gardening Club here at Liberty is an organization dedicated to growing plants. Gardeners of all skill levels welcome!
President: Jacob Grimes
- Global Studies Club
President: Kaylee Parker
- Habitat for Humanity
President: Kristen Stoia
- High Flight Mentoring Program: The High Flight Mentoring Program helps incoming students with becoming accustomed to life as a collegiate aviator and help motivate current and incoming students to strive for their best in their pursuit of a career in aviation.
President: Paul Fairchild
- History Honor Society – Phi Alpha Theta: Our mission is to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians. We seek to bring students, teachers, and writers of history together for intellectual and social exchanges, which promote and assist historical research and publication by our members in a variety of ways.
President: Stephanie Wright
- Improv Team
President: Sumner Murray
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
President: Olivia Van Meter
- Interior Design Association (IDA): The purpose of IDA is to strengthen and grow students in the Interior Design program. We provide valuable educational resources and networking opportunities to aid students in their path to professionalism in their future careers in interior design.
President: Abigail Pace
- International Business Association
President: Hannah Cole
- International Culture Club
President: Isabelle Miller
- International Justice Mission
President: Hannah Todd
- Japanese Culture and Anime Club
President: Anna Holmes
- Kaggle Club
President: Paul Sawyer
- Korean Student Association: We are dedicated to serve Korean students at LU so that they would grow in Christ with their unique cultural background. We offer Korean worship services, Korean culture events, and aids for Korean students focusing on spirituality and culture. We pray that Korean students will find God’s plan within their cultural background while attending LU.
President: Hanjun Kang
- Liberty for Orphans: Liberty for Orphans is dedicated to educating about the global orphan crisis, foster care, and adoptive services. We partner with various organizations in the Lynchburg area, ranging from shelters to churches, to making care packages and organizing donations.
President: Ericka Ahner
- Liberty Students for Life
President: Lauren Marlowe
- Liberty University United Nations Association: LUUNA is a campus chapter of the United Nations Association. We advocate for the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals through education, engagement, and collegiate Model UN competitions. Students of all majors are welcome!
President: Lia Cuento
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Truth
President: Selina Fall and Vittoria D’Addesi
- Math Club
President: Jerome Arrington
- MedServe: Medserve looks to serve the community of Lynchburg and beyond with a special focus on medical service opportunities. CSER opportunities available!
President: Jacob Lawrence
- National Association for Music Educators (NAfME)
President: Elizabeth Browns
- National Collegiate Golf Association
President: Devon Joss
- National Society of Leadership: NSLS is the nation’s largest leadership honor society that provides a step-by-step program for members to build their leadership skills through participation in order to become best prepared for their personal and professional lives.
President: Johanna Raven
- Operation Christmas Child: We make it our mission to support the efforts of Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child. This club hosts a yearly collection drive, collecting thousands of shoeboxes that are filled with toys for children all over the world to hear the good news of the gospel.
President: Seth Welch
- Outdoor Rec Club: The Outdoor Rec Club provides the Liberty University student body with opportunities and resources to enjoy and explore the outdoors in a safe and God-honoring way. As a member, enjoy exclusive perks, special events, and guest speakers in coordination with Liberty University’s Outdoor Recreation Department.
President: Adam Faber
- Professional Association of Christian Educators (PACE): P.A.C.E. is an affiliate club for the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for future educators to collaborate with other future and current educators, where a passion for teaching fully integrates with a passion for Christ. The club enriches the professional development of LU’s School of Education candidates through Christian education-related service projects and community-based fellowship.
President: Lauren Dymmel
- Philosophy Club
President: Hannah Davenport
- Pinky Swear
President: Samantha Fornell
- Poetic Soul Club
President: Sarah Matherly
- Powerlifting Club: A group of guys and girls looking to train and get stronger together. We train together twice a week, and a few times a year there are optional competitive powerlifting competitions.
President: Caleb Gibson
- Pre-Dental Club
President: Sarah Brunt
- Pre-Law Society: The Pre-Law Society provides resources and networking opportunities to students of all majors who share an interest in the legal field. We meet to host professional speakers and for LSAT information sessions, internship workshops, social functions, and our annual trip to Washington D.C. every spring.
President: Faith Chudkowski
- Pre-Medical Club and Honor Society: The Pre-Medical Club exposes students to various aspects of a career in medicine and prepares students for the application process to medical school. Each semester, we host a diverse lineup of guest speakers including physicians, medical school admissions reps, medical student panels, and professors.
President: Christy Hardin
- Pre-OT Club: Our goal is to provide resources and speakers for our members to learn more about what Occupational Therapy is. We hold a variety of meetings and events to prepare students for graduate school and their future in OT.
President: Layken Elliott
- Pre-Physical Therapy
President: Charis Brown
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine Club: The Pre-Vet Club exists to create a community among students interested in veterinary medicine as a career and provide them with resources to help them in the application process.
President: Jessica Welty
- Project 1422
President: Gabi Moreno
- Public Health Student Association
President: Ryan Trzcinski
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA): PRSSA is a nationally recognized organization that allows college students in the communications, business, marketing, design, and PR fields to gain experience and knowledge in the media-reliant business world of today.
President: Cecilia Lederer
- Ratio Christi (Apologetics Club): We are here to keep students strong in their faith so they can withstand the challenges they face as they go out into the world.
President: Kelly Budd
- Red Cross Service Club
President: Josh Werth
- Reformed University Fellowship: Reformed University Fellowship is a rest stop for tired Christians & a safe place for skeptics. Anyone is welcome; we are a place for people to rest in the good news of Jesus Christ without having to bring anything to the table!
President: Gideon Washburne
- Respiratory Therapy Student Association: The Respiratory Therapy Student Association unites the respiratory therapy students while giving back to our community in various ways. Our student association has various community education projects planned to educate the LU and Lynchburg communities on the importance of respiratory care.
President: Macey York
- Robotics Club: A club dedicated the electro-mechanical and electronics projects. Focuses are on subjects such as rapid prototyping (3D printing, CNC, etc.) and robotics.
President: Nathan Huggins
- Student Association of Project Management: The Student Association of Project Management Club gives you the opportunity to further develop your personal and professional goals. SAPM is dedicated to glorifying God, through the development of young project managers.
President: McKenzie Lee
- Scientific Research Society
President: Alexis Anello
- SCUBA Club: The LU Scuba Club is for anyone interested in scuba diving, anyone can join the club with or without experience and at no cost at all.
President: Justin Kunz
- Serving Others Using Aviation Resources (SOAR)
President: Cole Cameron
- Sigma Tau Delta – Zeta Tau Chapter: Zeta Tau is Liberty’s chapter of the international English honors society, Sigma Tau Delta. Zeta Tau is dedicated to fostering literacy, community, and all aspects of the discipline of English.
President: Jack Fanning
- Social Work Club
President: Mayra Agustin
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
President: Kimberly Graham
- Society of Women Engineers: The Society of Women Engineers encourages young women to achieve their full potential as Christ-centered engineering students and leaders. SWE hosts informative workshops, invites a variety of relevant speakers, and has a fun time along the way.
President: Emily Schneidau
- Spanish Club
President: Lia Elias
- Stand With Israel
Presidents: Rachel Barnes and Amanda Murray
- Strategic Intelligence Society
President: Austin Gonzalez
- Students Behind Our Military
President: Eric Miller
- Student Veterans Association
President: Scott Stahley
- T3 (Time, Treasure, Talent)
President: Elisheva Galiley
- Table Tennis Club
President: Thao “Tracy” Ngoc Vo
- Technology and Engineering Club
President: Ryan Plyler
- Turning Point
President: Charles Tippett
- Ultrarunning Club
President: Isaac Buckner
- Uplifting Athletes: Uplifting Athletes is a collegiate student-athlete club with the mission of inspiring the Rare Disease community with hope through the power of sport. The vision is to empower people to take action against rare disease cancers and be a catalyst for the medical community to find cures.
President: David Walker
- Urban Education Club: We seek to provide undergraduate teacher candidates with immersive experiences that highlight the realities and challenges of teaching in low-income, urban communities. Our goal is to increase the number of teacher candidates who pursue careers in urban communities to increase teacher retention in urban schools.
President: Kristen Bauer and Olivia Patrick
- VisionPoint Club
President: Noah Cook
- Women in Business
President: Mariah Todd
- Women in STEM
President: Kristen Enns
- Women’s Weight Training: The Women’s Weight Training Club club offers community for women who enjoy weight training as well as a multitude of educational resources focused on health and weight training for beginners to advanced lifters.
President: Allie Stacks
- Young Americans for Freedom: The Conservative Movement starts here! Join young activists looking to create lasting freedom principles on campus.
President: Mackenzie VanDixhorn
- Young Life
President: Teagan Klebba
- Young Women for America: YWA seeks to give you the unique opportunity to lead your generation of Christian, conservative women to protect and promote Biblical values and conservative principles on your campus and in your community! We aim to magnify your voice, lead a movement, and impact the culture around us.
President: Ashley Allen
- Zeta Chi (International Honorary Art Society)
President: Arnulfo Jacinto
- Zumba Club
President: Emma Granger
For more information about clubs, inquiries about SGA policies, additional club forms, etc., please contact the Clubs Staff.