LaHaye Recreation & Fitness Center
LaHaye Recreation & Fitness Center is a 162,000 square foot multi-functional facility open to Liberty University students, faculty, and staff. Regardless of how you choose to get active—LaHaye Rec & Fit has something for you!
- LaHaye Rec & Fit is open for fitness and individual recreational activities.
- LaHaye Rec & Fit is operating at a limited capacity.
- 10 feet of distance must be maintained at all times between non-family members.
- Masks must be worn unless exercising.
- Courts and fields are available for recreational use upon checking in at the LaHaye Front Desk.
- Equipment is not available for checkout. Hand towels are available.
- Group Exercise classes are offered with a limited capacity.
Group Exercise & Personal Training
Join us for a variety of strength, mind/body, cardio, or combination Group Ex classes, or train with our fitness professionals to achieve your personal fitness goals.
The LaHaye Rock Wall is a 4,000 square foot climbing facility offering bouldering, a climbing tower, and a variety of programming. The Rock Wall is currently utilizing a reservation system to create a safe environment for all participants. Each participant can reserve an hour-long time slot here.
The LaHaye Aquatic Center houses six 25-yard lanes, one 1 meter diving board, and 2 spas. The Aquatic Center is currently open for lap swimming and offers a variety of programming.
Completely outfitted with the LifeFitness Discover cardio equipment, including two unique LifeFitness Synergy 360XL pieces and innovative selectorized biomechanical LifeFitness Insignia Series.
Free Weight Area
Fully stocked with LifeFitness and HD Elite Hammer Strength equipment that ranges from motion technology iso-lateral, plate loaded, and Olympic lifting zones.
Thomas Indoor Soccer Center
The Thomas Indoor Soccer Center houses 2 AstroTurf 3D Syntheticregulation fields.
The recreation courts include 7 basketball courts, 9 volleyball courts, and 4 racquetball courts.
Located above the LaHaye Recreational Courts. *1 lap = 1/9 of a mile
Equipped with Rogue Fitness equipment and an Infinity I-24 Rig System.