Intramural Sports are organized recreational sports leagues that allow students at Liberty to participate in a variety of team and individual sports. Liberty offers over 20 different sports in various leagues and tournaments throughout the year. We exist to offer opportunities for health and exercise, social interaction, stress reduction, sportsmanship, teamwork, and healthy competition.
- Participants must go through the screening process, following signage and cones.
- Participants must wear masks during the screening, check-in, and check-out processes.
- Participants must wear masks when on the sidelines.
- Participants will enter, exit, check-in, and check-out in designated areas.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- No spectators are allowed at any Intramural Sports event.
- Pick-up games and practices are not allowed at Campus Rec facilities.
- Participants will be asked to leave immediately after their game so staff can disinfect the area and equipment.
- 4v4 Flag Football
- Coed Volleyball
- NEW Cornhole
- Indoor Soccer
- 7v7 Flag Football (Fall Only)
- Coed Beach Volleyball
- Disc Golf
- Kickball (Fall Only)
- Outdoor Soccer
- NEW Spikeball
- Ultimate Frisbee
- 3-Point Shootout
- Fantasy Football
- Kickball (Spring Only)
- Table Tennis
- Women’s Flag Football