- COVID-19 Questions? View the Housing tab on the University’s official Coronavirus webpage.
- Want a room to yourself? Bed Buyout requests are currently open! Learn more.
- Want to switch to a new room? Room Change requests are open! Learn more.
- You could be an RA! Attend our RA Interest Meeting on Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. in the TRBC Sanctuary to learn more.
- End of Semester Move-Out: View our Fall 2020 checkout procedures.
Experience quality on-campus living that not only provides safe and inviting housing options but also meets your need for community and personal development. The Office of Residence Life at Liberty University cares about you and wants to invest in your success in dorm life and future career.
Each hall is equipped with one or more Resident Assistants (RAs) and Resident Shepherds (RSs) along with a team of Community Group Leaders (CGLs). Our student leaders are here to get to know you and help you grow. You’ll also attend Convocation as a hall and develop friendships that could last a lifetime.
Thrive On One of the Safest Campuses in Virginia
Our male and female-only residence halls are always locked and have badge access. Resident Assistants (RAs) and Resident Directors (RDs) are equipped to handle crisis response and look out for the safety and the mental, spiritual, and physical well-being of their residents.
- Read our On-Campus Living Guide
Become a Leader. Become an RA.
Have a passion for what the Lord is doing at Liberty University and want to be a part of it? As a Resident Assistant (RA), you’ll grow as a leader as you invest in the lives of students.