OEC COVID- Advisory: The Office of Equity and Compliance is Open and here to help. We are available for walk-in appointments, and our office is observing appropriate social distancing guidelines. You may also call us to schedule an appointment at 434-592-4999.
Liberty University complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), which prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of sex in the University’s programs and activities. Liberty University does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of sex in any of its education or employment programs and activities, nor does Liberty University tolerate sex discrimination or sexual harassment. The University prohibits sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, stalking, intimate partner violence, and retaliation, which are harmful to the well-being of the University community and its members, the learning and working environment, and collegial relationships amongst students, faculty, and employees. The University will respond to reports of sex discrimination and sexual harassment with measures designed to eliminate such misconduct, prevent its recurrence, and remedy any adverse effects of the misconduct on individuals, members of the campus community, and University-related programs and activities.
For more information about Liberty University’s Office of Equity & Compliance and Title IX-related policies, contact:
Executive Director & Title IX Coordinator
Liberty University Office of Equity & Compliance
Green Hall, Room 1845
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Report a Concern
Report a concern about sexual harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking or retaliation.
File a Formal Complaint
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- The Liberty Way (sign-in required)
- Four Corners 2020 December Training Liberty University: Peter Lake in Lynchburg, VA on December 2 – 4, 2020
- Civil Rights Investigator Level One Training & Certification Course: July 2020
- Sanctioning Guidelines
- Supportive Measures
- Trained Advisors
- Steps to Report Sexual Assault
- Campus Alert System
- Student Counseling Services
- Support Services for Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- U.S. Department of Justice Sexual Assault Assistance and Information
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network)
- Campus Safety and Security
- Sexual Assault Awareness
- Employee Assistance Program
Join OEC on April 20th and 21st for our Sexual Assault Awareness Virtual Event.