Enhance Your Career Potential with a Graduate Degree
Develop your skills while you learn from a world-class faculty in a Christian environment. Here, you can take advantage of the wide variety of graduate programs and specializations we offer in both residential and online formats.
- Graduate Degree List (Master’s Postgraduate, and Doctoral Degrees)
- Residential Graduate Admissions
- Online Graduate Admissions
How The Graduate School Serves You
TGS is dedicated to bringing you distinctively Christian and academically excellent graduate programs. We do this by assisting Liberty’s schools and academic departments in graduate program development and maintenance.
Our school coordinates a variety of services through the Graduate Writing Center, the Research Ethics Office, and the Graduate Assistantship program.
Graduate Writing Center
Develop your writing skills with the coaches at the Graduate Writing Center. Appointments are available.
Graduate Assistantship Program
Add to your education experience by collaborating with professors and providing them with academic support. Not only will you grow both academically and professionally, but the Graduate Assistantship Program also provides a scholarship to pay for school and a stipend as compensation for your hard work.
If you would like information about the duties, responsibilities, and requirements for specific department Graduate Assistants, you can reach out to the departmental liaisons.
Research Ethics Office
The Research Ethics Office supports and promotes high ethical standards in research across various academic disciplines.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Scholar’s Crossing –
- Research Week
- The Graduate Journal: Fidei et Veritatis
- Research Funds – These are now handled through the Center for Research & Scholarship.