Eta Sigma Gamma Meetings
- Every Fall Semester there in an induction for the Eta Sigma Gamma National Health Education Honor Society (ESG).
- Students pay a yearly membership fee to ESG and attend meetings twice a month.
- The mission of Eta Sigma Gamma is the promotion of the discipline by elevating the standards, ideals, competence, and ethics of professionally prepared men and women in Health Education.
- The goals of the honorary include:
- Supporting the planning, implementation, and evaluation of health education programs and resources
- Stimulating and disseminating scientific research;
- Motivating and providing health education services
- Recognizing academic achievement
- Supporting health education advocacy initiatives
- Promoting professional standards and ethics
- Promoting networking activities among health educators and related professionals
LU Public Health Student Association Meetings
LUPHSA is a club that raises awareness & promotes health, wellness, & disease prevention
on the Liberty University campus & in the Lynchburg community.
- Open to all B.S. in Public Health, M.P.H and Health-related field students.
- $10 annual membership fee to join.
- Meetings are held once a month.
- Provides public health service opportunities for students.
- Provides community service hours through CSER 311-006
- Visit our Facebook Page
Pre-Occupational Therapy Club
Our primary purpose is to inform and educate Liberty students about the career of occupational therapy. We want to help members prepare to earn acceptance into graduate school and excel in their chosen areas of study. We also want to have a commitment to the surrounding community of Lynchburg through volunteerism and education of what occupational therapy is.
- The membership fee is $10; in order to qualify you must have a GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Monthly Meetings will occur
- Events and field trips will take place each semester to expand Pre-OT knowledge
- If interested in joining please contact Dr. Robyn Anderson