Planning on how to pay for college can be challenging. We’re here to help guide you through the financial aid process and provide assistance with your student account. Don’t stress about student finances, you’ll have enough to do, like hanging out with friends and studying for your classes.
Apply for Aid
- VTAG Application (Virginia Residents)
- Federal Direct Student and PLUS Loans
Make it Affordable
- Federal Work Study
- Deferred Corporate Tuition Assistance
- External Aid (529 Plans, Outside Scholarships, and more!)
- Liberty University Financial Literacy
Financial Aid Opportunities
The Middle America Scholarship!
New Residential students may be eligible for up to $6,395 in the 2023-2024 Middle America Scholarship!
Come Join Our Team!
Student Financial Services is hiring!
Learn more about the open positions we have and apply today!
- Net Price Calculator
- Consumer Information
- Non-discrimination Statement and Title IX Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student Loan Consumer Information
Liberty University, as permitted by federal regulation [34 CFR 668.41], electronically disseminates consumer information, including the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act information. Upon request, the institution will provide a free paper copy. Anyone signing or processing financial aid forms or seeking information or assistance at Liberty University must read, understand, and comply with the requirements disclosed, which are available 24 hours a day at www.Liberty.edu/ConsumerInfo.
For information and links to the self-certification form for CARES Act funding, click here.