Liberty University SGA Club Forms and Resources
Clubs Forms & Resources
Please contact the Clubs Team at SGAClubs@liberty.edu with any questions.
Policies and Information
- Club Handbook (PDF): The Liberty University Club Handbook provides basic information for clubs regarding applications, funding, events, and more.
- Event Policy and Guidelines (PDF): Review this document to learn the guidelines and policies regarding having events on campus.
- Clubs Branding Guide (PDF): Review this document to learn about Liberty University’s marketing guidelines for SGA clubs.
Club Change Forms
- Club Categorization Form (PDF): Fill out this form if you are a new club, or your club would like to switch from one category to another.
- Change of Club President Form (PDF): To officially change your designated club president, fill out this document and send it to the Clubs Team at email@example.com to be processed.
- Change of Faculty Advisor Form (PDF): To officially change your advisor, fill out this form and send it to the Clubs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Forms and Resources
- SGA Event Request: Through this link, you may submit event and table requests for your SGA club around campus. If you would like to reserve SGA office space, please visit/call the SGA office.
- Machine Request Form (PDF): Clubs may request the use of popcorn, cotton candy, and snow cone machines for their events. The Snack Machine Guidelines (PDF) will provide additional information that must be read before submission. Send your completed request to the SGA front office at email@example.com no later than 2 weeks prior to your event.
Guest Speaker Requests
- Guest Speaker Request Form (No Compensation)
If a guest speaker is coming on campus for a club event with no compensation, club leadership will fill out the CL Guest Speaker Request Form and the guest speaker will fill out the GS Guest Speaker Request Form. Both forms must be completed, signed, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest Speaker Request Form (With Compensation)
If a guest speaker is coming on campus for a club event and is receiving compensation, club leadership will fill out the CL Guest Speaker Request Form and the guest speaker will fill out Liberty University’s Short Form Service Agreement for Guest Speakers. Both forms must be completed, signed, and emailed to email@example.com. Additionally, the club’s Faculty Advisor will fill out and submit the IC Questionnaire.
Treasury Forms & Resources
Please contact the Treasury Team at SGATreasury@liberty.edu with any questions or to schedule a meeting.
Policies and Information
- SGA Finance Guidelines (PDF): This document provides an overview of club categories and funding procedures.
- Funding Board Operations (PDF): The Funding Board is a key element of SGA’s funding process for clubs. Learn about how clubs are funded in this document.
- Club Budgeting Steps (PDF): New to budgeting? Check out this short guide.
- Funding Request Form (Category 2 only): Clubs wishing to make purchases for the club must fill this form out at least 4 days prior to the purchase date (when the items will be purchased). Receipts must be returned within 2 business days of the purchase date.
- Group Fundraiser Request Form (Category 1 & 3 only): Clubs that wish to host fundraisers, ticketed events, events where items are being donated, etc. must fill out this form at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Please ensure the SGA event request is confirmed prior to submission.