Liberty University SGA Club Forms and Resources
Clubs Forms & Resources
Please contact the Clubs Team at SGAClubs@liberty.edu with any questions. For Treasury forms and resources, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Club Handbook: The Liberty University Club Handbook provides basic information for clubs regarding applications, funding, events, and more.
- Event Policy and Guidelines: Review this document to learn the guidelines and policies regarding having events on campus.
- SGA Event Request: Through this link, you may submit event and table requests for your SGA club around campus. You MUST go through this link to reserve SGA space; if you access 25Live directly, you will not see “SGA Event Request” as an option. If you would like to reserve SGA office space, please visit/call the SGA office.
- Machine Request Form: As an SGA club, you may reserve our popcorn, cotton candy or snow cone machine for your events.
- New Club Application: Looking to start a new club on campus? Fill out this application to become an official SGA club.
- Temporary Student Group Application: A temporary student group is an approved club on campus that only lasts a semester. While the group cannot receive funding, it may reserve rooms on campus and receive approval faster than an official club.
- Change Of Club President Form: To officially change your designated club president, fill out this document and send it to the Director of Clubs. If this document is not submitted to the SGA, your change of president will not be official.
- Change Of FA Form: To officially change your advisor, fill out this form and send it to the Director of Clubs.
- Speaker Approval Request Form: To have a guest speak at your club’s event, please have your club’s advisor fill out this form. This process is handled by LU Stages so if you have any questions, please contact their office. Guest speakers who are current students or members of LU’s faculty, are not required to submit a request.
Treasury Forms & Resources
Please contact the Treasury Team at SGATreasury@liberty.edu with any questions.
- SGA Finance Guidelines: This document provides an overview of Club categories and funding procedures.
- How Does The Funding Board Work? This document explains the operations of SGA’s new Funding Board.
- How To Budget For Your Club: New to budgeting? Check out this short guide.
- Funding Request Form (Category 2 only)
- Fundraising Approval Form (Category 2 only)
- Fundraising Deposit Form (Category 2 only)
- Check Request – Category 1 (Semester Funding)
- Check Request – Category 2 (Reimbursement)
- Club Categorization Form: Fill out this form if you are a new club, or your club would like to switch from one category to another
- Incentive/Gift Reporting Form