Liberty University SGA Club Forms and Resources
Clubs Forms & Resources
Please contact the Clubs Team at SGAClubs@liberty.edu with any questions.
Policies and Information
- Club Handbook: The Liberty University Club Handbook provides basic information for clubs regarding applications, funding, events, and more.
- Event Policy and Guidelines: Review this document to learn the guidelines and policies regarding having events on campus.
Club Change Forms/Club Applications
- New Club Application: Looking to start a new club on campus? Fill out this application to become an official SGA club.
- Change of Club President Form: To officially change your designated club president, fill out this document and send it to the Clubs Team to be processed.
- Change of Faculty Advisor Form: To officially change your advisor, fill out this form and send it to the Clubs Team.
Event Forms and Resources
- SGA Event Request: Through this link, you may submit event and table requests for your SGA club around campus. If you would like to reserve SGA office space, please visit/call the SGA office.
- Here are Detailed Instructions to help. Need more help? Here is a Video Tutorial on how to request an event.
- Speaker Approval Request Form: To have a guest speak at your club’s event, please have your club’s advisor fill out the Independent Contractor Questionnaire found on the page. This process is handled by Human Resources so if you have any questions, please contact their office. This form does not need to be submitted for guest speakers who are current students or members of LU’s faculty.
- Machine Request Form: Clubs may request the use of popcorn, cotton candy, and snow cone machines for their events. The Snack Machine Guidelines will provide additional information that must be read before submission. Send your completed request to the Clubs Team no later than 2 weeks prior to your event.
Treasury Forms & Resources
Please contact the Treasury Team at SGATreasury@liberty.edu with any questions or schedule a meeting through Microsoft Bookings.
Policies and Information
- SGA Finance Guidelines: This document provides an overview of club categories and funding procedures.
- Funding Board Operations: The Funding Board is a key element of SGA’s funding process for clubs. Learn about how clubs are funded in this document.
- Club Budgeting Steps: New to budgeting? Check out this short guide.
- Funding Request Form: Category 2 only
- Club Categorization Form: Fill out this form if you are a new club, or your club would like to switch from one category to another