Liberty University SGA Club Forms and Resources
Clubs Forms & Resources
Please contact the Clubs Team at SGAClubs@liberty.edu with any questions.
Policies and Information
Club Change Forms/Club Applications
- New Club Application: Looking to start a new club on campus? Fill out this application to become an official SGA club.
- Change of Club President Form: To officially change your designated club president, fill out this document and send it to the Clubs Team to be processed.
- Change of Faculty Advisor Form: To officially change your advisor, fill out this form and send it to the Clubs Team.
Event Forms and Resources
- SGA Event Request: Through this link, you may submit event and table requests for your SGA club around campus. If you would like to reserve SGA office space, please visit/call the SGA office.
- Speaker Approval Request Form: To have a guest speak at your club’s event, please have your club’s advisor fill out this form. This process is handled by LU Stages so if you have any questions, please contact their office. This form does not need to be submitted for guest speakers who are current students or members of LU’s faculty.
- Machine Request Form: Clubs may request the use of popcorn, cotton candy, and snow cone machines for their events. Send your completed request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks prior to your event.
Treasury Forms & Resources
Please contact the Treasury Team at SGATreasury@liberty.edu with any questions.