Launch Your Career and Chart Your Course to a Bright Future
The College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) at Liberty University is an excellent place to begin your journey into the workforce. With a wide variety of degrees to choose from, you can pursue your bachelor’s level training and be well equipped for success in any career field you choose to pursue. Our CAS departments offer many degree options that cover a wide range of interests and expertise including English, family and consumer sciences, history, interdisciplinary studies, mathematics, modern languages, and philosophy.
Choose the degree that is right for you and be confident in the fact that you will receive a quality Christian education from experienced professors who are strong in their faith and their discipline. By pursuing a bachelor’s degree through the College of Arts and Sciences, you can prepare for the career of your choice while strengthening your biblical knowledge and preparing for a deep and fulfilling life.
With more than 25 bachelor’s degrees to choose from, we are confident you will find a program that suits your career goals and personal interests.
- American Sign Language and Interpretation (B.A.)
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics (B.S.)
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics – Actuarial (B.S.)
- History (B.A.)
- History (B.S.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.S.)
- English (B.A.)
- Family and Child Development (B.S.)
- Family and Consumer Sciences (B.S.)
- Family and Consumer Sciences – Event Planning (B.S.)
- Family and Consumer Sciences – Professional and Creative Industries (B.S.)
- Fashion (B.S.)
- Fashion – Fashion Design (B.S.)
- Fashion – Fashion Merchandising (B.S.)
- Interior Design (B.S.)
- Mathematics (B.S.)
- Military Studies – Leadership (B.S.)
- Social Sciences (B.S.)
- Spanish (B.A.)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (B.A.)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (Certificate)
- Writing (B.S.)
Why Choose Liberty’s College of Arts and Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Programs?
The College of Arts and Sciences offers a variety of choices for you to expand your horizons and sharpen your mind. You will gain the writing and analytical skills that can be invaluable to your future career. You will be challenged by experienced professors who will show you how to integrate your Christian faith with vocational skills and help prepare you for life and career.
Your four years on our beautiful campus in Central Virginia will be filled with learning, adventure, and spiritual growth as our student leadership team guides you in your college experience. Make friendships that will last a lifetime as you meet students from all 50 states and more than 70 different countries. Enjoy activities together with over 200 student-led clubs and recreation centers like Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, the LaHaye Ice Center, and Hydaway Outdoor Recreation Center. In addition to the activities, there are over 20 different food stations located at The Food Court at Reber-Thomas.
College of Arts and Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Information
- 120 total hours
- Transfer in up to 75% of the degree
- Review our course catalog
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed by the admission committee on a case-by-case basis, meaning there are no set minimums for acceptance. However, all applicants must submit the following documents* for admission:
- Admission application
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT, ACT, or CLT scores
- Admission essay
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received.