Live On-Campus Over the Summer
Enjoy all the benefits of East Campus for your summer residential needs as a traditional student. Summer Housing is available to residential students who have either had a housing assignment the Spring semester prior, or have already selected a housing assignment for the upcoming Fall semester. These residence halls offer apartment-style living and have the following amenities:
- Apartment style living
- 3 bedrooms per apartment (each student will have a bed, mattress, desk, chair, dresser, and shared closet)
- Private bathrooms
- Kitchen (with refrigerator, stove)
- Furnished living room
- Laundry (washer & dryer in each apt.)
Summer Housing Dates
Liberty will provide on-campus Summer Housing from Sunday, May 12 through Saturday, August 3, 2024. Requests for 2024 Summer Housing will open on March 5 2024.
- If you have not secured a Fall 2024 housing assignment on-campus, you will not be permitted to stay on campus beyond Saturday, July 27, 2024.
- If you have secured a Fall 2024 housing assignment and intend to stay on campus between Saturday, Aug. 3 and the start of the academic year, you will need to submit an Early Arrival request in addition to your Summer Housing request. You may be asked to move into your Fall assignment prior to Saturday, Aug. 3.
Summer Housing Rates
The rate for Summer Housing is $140 for the week, Sunday to Saturday.
- You will be sharing a room and apartment with other students.
- These prices do not include meals, linens, toiletries, or cleaning supplies.
- This rate will be charged as long as your belongings are in the room and/or your key is not returned to the Office of Residence Life.
- Housing reserves the right to use all available beds in each apartment, depending on the demand for Summer Housing.
Summer Housing Applications
Summer Housing Applications are currently closed and will open March 5, 2024, in the Res Life Portal.