Live On-Campus Over the Summer
Enjoy all the benefits of East Campus for your summer residential needs as a traditional student. These residence halls offer apartment-style living and have the following amenities:
- 2 students per bedroom
- 3 bedrooms per apartment (each student will have a bed, mattress, desk, chair, dresser, and shared closet)
- Private bathrooms
- Kitchen (with refrigerator, stove)
- Furnished living room
- Laundry (washer & dryer in each apt.)
Summer Housing Dates
Liberty will provide on-campus Summer Housing from Sunday, May 8-Saturday, August 6, 2022.
- If you have not secured a Fall 2022 housing assignment on-campus, you will not be permitted to stay on campus beyond Saturday, July 30, 2022.
- If you have secured a Fall 2022 housing assignment and intend to stay on campus between Saturday, Aug. 6 and the start of the academic year, you will need to submit an Early Arrival request in addition to your Summer Housing request. You may be asked to move into your Fall assignment prior to Saturday, Aug. 6.
Summer Housing Rates
The rate for a double occupancy room is $140 for the week.
- Double occupancy means that you will be sharing a room with another student.
- These prices do not include meals, linens, toiletries, or cleaning supplies.
- This rate will be charged as long as your belongings are in the room and/or your key is not returned to the Office of Residence Life.
Summer Housing Applications
Applications are currently closed, and will open on March 8, 2022.
Check-in will be each Sunday from 3-8 p.m. at the Office of Residence Life (Commons 2 Ground Floor T030). When you arrive on campus, you will need to go to the Office of Residence Life to receive your housing assignment. Once there, Residence Life personnel will give you your key and direct you to your housing assignment. Your LU Flames Pass is necessary to gain badge access to your apartment.
Upon checking into the residence halls, you will need to sign up with the RA for a checkout time. The RAs will have hours designated for check out from 9 p.m.-midnight on Thursday nights. You will be held responsible for the condition of the room and any damage incurred. You should be completely checked out by 10 a.m. on Saturday mornings. All residents should follow the checkout procedure to avoid additional fines. Failure to checkout will result in a $25 fine.
Liberty University will provide:
- Wireless connection
What to bring with you:
- Pillow, sheets & blanket
- Towels & toiletries
- Kitchen supplies
- Cleaning supplies & trash bags
- Laundry detergent
You are responsible for bringing the necessities for living in the residence halls, i.e., kitchens are not stocked with cooking supplies, and the bathrooms are not stocked with cleaning supplies.
The living room and kitchen areas must be kept clean, neat, and free from obstructions. Residents are expected to keep individual bedrooms neat and clean also. Trash cans will not be provided and it is recommended that you bring your own. Please be sure to dispose of trash bags in the appropriate dumpster. Residents are expected to do their part and not leave messes for someone else to clean up. Every Tuesday the RAs will do a Community Cleanliness Check. A $25 fine will be charged to those who do not keep their rooms clean.
Pets are not permitted on the residence halls at any time. Male and female students reside in separate buildings. Men are not allowed to visit in female halls. Women are not allowed to visit in male halls.