Resources and Student Support Services for Liberty’s Online Programs
Our student resources and support offices exist to help you succeed academically, spiritually, personally, and professionally. Whether you are just starting your online degree program, currently pursuing your online degree, or preparing to graduate, our student support services are available to you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can so you can feel more connected as you pursue your online degree at Liberty!
Academic Support Services
- Career Center – Valuable career development opportunities for online students and alumni
- Online Writing Center – Tutorials, presentations, and web resources to help online students follow graduate-level writing standards
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) – Ask questions and get live feedback from instructors in these additional help sessions available for specific online courses
- Jerry Falwell Library – Thousands of periodicals and scholarly journals available to online students through the Jerry Falwell Library Research Portal
- Tutor.com – Free, one-on-one tutoring from the comfort of your own home available 24/7
- Tutorial Videos and Live Webinars – Webinars and tutorial videos to supplement your education, minimize stress, and provide insight into processes and procedures you might have questions about
Student Support Offices
- Information Technology – Technical support for Liberty University students.
- Online Student Life – Connects online students to Christ and each other through a caring, supportive, and active community.
- Office of Military Affairs – Specialized support to help online military students, veterans, and their spouses achieve their goals.
- Student Advocate Office – Provides online students with advocates and other resources to help them overcome obstacles and complete courses.