Prepare for Success in Your Online Classes with Free Tutoring!
Liberty University is committed to providing a wide variety of resources to equip you for success with online education. Should you find yourself in need of some extra assistance with your coursework, tutoring might be an option for you.
We have worked with Tutor.com to provide free online tutoring services and career assistance to our students in our online programs. Over 3,000 tutors are available to work with you on a variety of different topics so you can feel confident that you are getting the most out of your education. With 24/7 tutoring services access, you can get help from tutors standing by at any time of day.
Liberty University wants to give you the resources you need to succeed.
- Most Tutor.com services are available 24/7 to assist you with questions you may have. Certain subjects are offered during specific hours due to tutor availability.
- Our partnership with Tutor.com is designed to give you topic preparation in available subjects as an extension of your class materials and teaching.
- All online program students are eligible for up to 10 hours of online tutoring services per semester for available courses. Your time is only counted when you are in a live session or when a tutor is reviewing your paper.
- Students also have the ability to opt-in and purchase additional hours and subjects through tutor.com.
Topics Covered on Tutor.com
Topics available to students include business, psychology, social science, medical coding, math, science, writing, English, history, career help, student success: life skills, student success: study skills, computer science, and physics.
Tutoring Services: Courses with Specific Hours
- Business (available every day from 6 p.m.-12 a.m. EST) | Intermediate Microeconomics
- Computer Science (available every day from 6 p.m.-12 a.m. EST) | Programming: Python
- Microsoft Help (available every day from 6 p.m.-12 a.m. EST) | Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
- Social Science (available every day from 6 p.m.-12 a.m. EST) | Research Methods
Helpful Features Available to Online Students
Replay your sessions to review the content: Your tutoring sessions are recorded so you can review feedback and explanations whenever you need a review. This feature allows you to practice the different problems you are covering in your classes.
Diagnostic quizzes to assess your skills: Tutor.com provides diagnostic quizzes at different levels of science and math to see where you need improvement. Practice tests will help you learn strong test-taking skills and better prepare you for course quizzes and exams. The diagnostic quizzes can also guide tutors so they can better help you shore up weaknesses and improve on your strengths.
Schedule specific tutors: Did you find a tutor that provided great assistance and connected well with your learning style? Tutor.com allows you to save your favorite tutors’ information and see their schedules. You can have a tutor who is familiar with topics that you struggle with and will know how to assist you best!
Tutor.com ToGo app: Tutor.com ToGo is a free app designed to give you academic assistance no matter where you are.