Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Law for Your Bachelor’s Degree?
With the projected growth at 15%* for jobs in the legal profession, there will likely be many job opportunities available to you as you begin your law career.
Our School of Law is here to assist you in becoming part of this growing field. Through our bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies, you will gain a foundational knowledge of constitutional and American government, legal research and writing, foundations of law and criminal law, and civil practice.
The School of Law’s experienced faculty of legal professionals will teach you the practical skills you need to become a successful paralegal. You can complete this bachelor’s degree program in paralegal studies 100% online, providing the ability to stay connected to your job, family, and community responsibilities while you earn your degree. Additionally, all our programs provide a biblically-based curriculum that equips you with an ethical and moral understanding of the law, so that you can start a rewarding career!
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
With a bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies, you can pursue career opportunities as a paralegal, legal assistant, claims adjuster, or law clerk, to name a few.
You can apply online today, and if you have any questions, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595.
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty?
- Earning your degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Voluntary certification is available through the National Association of Legal Assistants.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits: