Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Law for Your Bachelor’s Degree?
With the projected growth at 12%* for jobs in the legal profession, there will likely be many job opportunities available to you as you begin your law career.
Our School of Law is here to assist you in becoming part of this growing field. Through our bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies, you will gain a foundational knowledge of constitutional and American government, legal research and writing, foundations of law and criminal law, and civil practice.
The School of Law’s experienced faculty of legal professionals will teach you the practical skills you need to become a successful paralegal. You can complete this bachelor’s degree program in paralegal studies 100% online, providing the ability to stay connected to your job, family, and community responsibilities while you earn your degree. Additionally, all our programs provide a biblically-based curriculum that equips you with an ethical and moral understanding of the law, so that you can start a rewarding career!
Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies
With a bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies, you can pursue career opportunities as a paralegal, legal assistant, claims adjuster, or law clerk, to name a few.
You can apply online today, and if you have any questions, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595.
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty?
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online paralegal degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Voluntary certification is available through the National Association of Legal Assistants.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Paralegals and Legal Assistants (visited January 05, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.