Why Choose Liberty University’s Helms School of Government for Your Associate Degree?
By choosing to earn your online associate in a government-related field at Liberty University, you will be educated by teachers who are grounded in their Christian faith. They bring their real-world experience to the classroom, teaching you skills that can help propel your career forward. When you choose to continue your education, these classes can be used towards obtaining your bachelor’s degree, giving you even more options for career advancement.
Whether you are a busy professional looking to get ahead in your career, or you are just starting out, you can benefit from our 100% online course format. You can take all our associate degree courses from the comfort of your own home or office, so no need to travel to a campus to study! Our convenient 8-week terms make it so you can focus on fewer classes at once while still attending school full-time and staying connected with your family, work, and community. Liberty’s online associate degrees are a convenient, fast, and affordable option to further your career.
Govern with the Guidance of Christian Values and Ethics
The field of criminal justice requires the highest ethical standards. With Liberty University, you can learn from some of the best criminal justice professionals in the field of government and proceed into the workforce to be a Christian leader. With an online Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice in combination with additional training, you can pursue your goals of becoming a police officer, corrections officer, probation officer, or work in private or corporate security.
Follow your calling to serve and make a difference in your community. If you have any questions about what choice is right for you, we are always happy to answer any questions. Contact an admissions counselor today at (800) 424-9595!
When Should You Pursue an Online Associate Degree from the Helms School of Government?
Get started today to get the in-demand skills and training you need for your career! Liberty University’s online associate degree gives you a flexible and affordable track to better career options now and a jumpstart on a bachelor’s degree later. Advance your life with practical instruction from professors who care and are here to support your spiritual and academic needs while you earn your associate degree.
What Are the Benefits of an Online Degree from Liberty University?
Our online degree programs offer students great benefits, including:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online associate degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)!
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800 – $2,000 per year on textbooks!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training