Become a Leader in Your Field with a Master’s in Engineering Management
Are you an engineering professional or graduate who wants to add another credential to your résumé and advance in your career? With Liberty University’s Master of Science in Engineering Management – Leadership degree, you can do just that. Our program is designed to help you increase your career options, your job responsibilities, and your earning potential.
You have probably graduated from an engineering program, and maybe you’ve been actively working in the engineering field for years. But what’s the next step? If you’re looking for management and leadership roles, our master’s in engineering can help you achieve your goals. You will be equipped with the business, management, and engineering skills to take on new positions where you could face exciting challenges and enjoy a higher income.
Partner with us today. We can help you gain the knowledge and management skills you need to go further in the engineering field. After graduating, you’ll be one major step closer to your career goals.
Why Choose Liberty’s M.S. in Management and Leadership for Engineers?
As an engineering professional, you understand the importance of excellence, integrity, and efficiency. We understand these values too, and that’s why our mission is Training Champions for Christ. We work to provide you with the benefits you’ll need to complete your degree and continue to make strides towards your personal and professional goals.
A Standard of Excellence
Choosing where to pursue your degree is important. If you choose Liberty, you can trust that you’re earning your degree from a reputable institution. Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, so you can complete your program with confidence.
Complete Your Degree Efficiently
Our master’s in engineering degree is offered 100% online, and each course is available in an 8-week format with 8 different start dates throughout the year. You can complete your degree on your own schedule and at your own pace, allowing you to continue to dedicate time to your career, family, and community.
Graduate with Integrity
Each of our courses is integrated with a Christian worldview. We want you to be able to enter engineering management with integrity. You’ll learn to lead others ethically by incorporating biblical principles into your career.
What Will You Learn in Our M.S. in Engineering Management Online?
Your engineering degree will be comprised of business, management, and engineering courses that will help you prepare for leadership roles in your field. You’ll learn about accounting, operations, and risk and quality management. You’ll also take courses on systems engineering, engineering law, and strategic planning.
Your concentration can specifically prepare you with insight on leadership – both in theory and practice. You will study servant leadership as well as how to lead the efforts of organizational change.
- BUSI 503 – Leadership Theory
- ENGR 500 – Systems Engineering*
- ENGR 520 – Engineering Law*
- MGMT 610 – Risk Management
*Course guide coming soon
Highlights of Our Master of Science in Management and Leadership for Engineers
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years – and counting.
- You can complete your master’s in engineering management in as little as 1 year!
- With this degree, you can benefit from the increased job opportunities and higher salaries that are available to graduates of a master’s in engineering program.
Liberty University’s Online Engineering Management Master’s Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Engineering.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View Graduate Engineering Course Guides and Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Graduate Programs
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Master of Engineering Management Career Options for Graduates
- Cost systems analyst
- Engineering analyst
- Engineering project manager
- Processing engineer
Admission Requirements for the M.S. in Engineering Management
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree in engineering with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.