Why Should You Choose a Doctoral Degree from Liberty’s School of Communication and the Arts?
Our School of Communication and the Arts is dedicated to providing degrees that equip you with the practical skills and ethical foundation you need to lead in the worlds of broadcast, advertising, public relations, journalism, and more. The knowledge you gain from our experienced professors in promotions, social media, and marketing can serve you well in any industry!
To answer a need for communication professionals in academia and industry-related career fields, we have created the Executive Certificate in Communication, the PhD in Communication, and the PhD in Strategic Media.
Available Communication and the Arts Doctoral Programs
Whether you want to open yourself up to new job opportunities, increase your earning potential, or prepare to teach at the university level, Liberty’s PhDs in communication and strategic media can help you get on track to achieve your professional goals. Pursuing our 21-credit-hour certificate can help you prepare for a PhD without committing you to a full 60-credit-hour program.
Study with us online to gain a new perspective on solving communication problems so you can assume a role in shaping the future direction of policies, goals, and objectives for your company.
If you have any questions or need assistance in finding the right online degree for you, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596!
What Are the Benefits of Earning an Online Degree from Liberty?
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Executive Certificate tuition discount – $300 per credit hour
- Pursuing one of our Ph.D. programs? Find out how you can earn a Ph.D. for only $300 per credit hour!
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times