Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Communication and Digital Content for Your Online Bachelor’s Degree?
Good communication is essential to the success of every business, from promoting products and creating strong relationships, to encouraging the streamline operation of all team members within the company. Liberty University’s School of Communication and Digital Content will help you gain the skills and experience you need to be successful in the exciting and competitive area of communication. Our knowledgeable and seasoned faculty will train you in communication strategies, promotions, advertising, digital campaigns and more! By earning a bachelor’s degree in communication, you will be equipped to more effectively create messaging that conveys the image and needs of your company and clients.
Learn Innovative and Effective Strategies for any Communications Career
We offer two communications bachelor’s degrees that will prepare you for a dynamic career!
- Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management – Provides you with the same skills as the strategic communication area of study but with added emphasis on audio, visual, and social media promotions.
- Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication – Strategic Communication – Provides you with training on how to tell a brand’s story and how to catch audiences’ attention across a wide variety of today’s communication channels.
If you have any questions or need assistance in finding the right online degree for you, contact an Admissions Counselor by calling (800) 424-9595.
What are the Benefits of an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty University?
- By earning your bachelor’s degree from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times!
Are you a service member, veteran, military spouse, or Department of Defense employee wishing to pursue a bachelor’s degree in communications? We are proud to support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
What is Special about the School of Communication and Digital Content?
- Our experienced faculty invest in their students and teach practical skills they can use from a biblical worldview.
- Through our online Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication degrees, you will build a professional portfolio designed to prove your utility and expertise with hand-selected projects relevant to your current work or desired career.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).