Canadian Online Student Discount
Liberty University is committed to providing a world-class education to a diverse student population. To that end, we offer Canadian citizens a 15% tuition discount to offset the current exchange rate and to help students achieve their educational goals.
The Benefits of Earning an Online Degree with Liberty University
With Liberty University’s online programs, Canadian students have the opportunity to receive a quality Christian education from the comfort of home. Our online programs are widely recognized for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.
Here are some of the greatest benefits of attending Liberty University’s online programs:
- 15% tuition discount – The discount is applied to the cost of the course in US dollars.
- Check your eligibility for Canadian Student Loans to help finance your degree.
- A majority of Liberty University degrees are available 100% online, so you do not have to worry about traveling to campus or getting a student visa. If you have residential intensives, contact our Resident Graduate Admissions Office for assistance with your i20.
- Students can complete their assignments at any time of the day with no set login times.
- Online programs have an 8-week sub-term format, with 8 start dates per year.
- Each program is kept up to date to meet current industry standards.
- Liberty University has institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), and many other additional school and program-specific accreditations.
- Our faculty is made up of leaders from every field, bringing real-world experience to you in each course.
Distinctively Christian Education
- Each course is taught and designed from a biblical worldview.
- Liberty is committed to traditional evangelical doctrine. View our mission statement and doctrinal statement for more information.
- You can take part in a vibrant Christian academic community with our Online Student Life team.
Transferability of Credit
- Transcripts are accepted from accredited Canadian institutions. Transcripts that do not display course numbers, a grading system, or calendar system may require the student to utilize a 3rd party evaluator to convert their transcript to US standards. Currently, we are only able to accept un-evaluated transcripts from institutions located in Ontario or institutions that have US accreditation.
- There are no age limits for transfer credit to undergraduate programs. Only certain computer science courses and upper-level accounting courses are subject to an age limit.
- Our Transfer Credit Calculator can help you determine how many credits can apply to your Liberty degree.
Transferrable Credit Hours Calculator
Find courses offered at other schools that are preapproved to transfer as Liberty University courses. If you want pre-approval for a course not present in a transfer guide, Submit a Future Course Request.
Liberty operates on the semester system. Results may vary if quarter-hour credits are earned and the conversion to semester hours may impact how courses can be transferred.
Disclaimer: These results are provided only as a guide and may be subject to change if you apply to Liberty University and your official transcripts are evaluated.
Find and Add Courses
Our online programs align with the demands of Canadian job markets. With over 450 online programs of study, from the certificate to the doctoral level, Liberty University provides you with the education you need to achieve your professional goals. You can view a list of all the available online degrees that can help you achieve your academic and career goals!
You may be interested in one of the following popular degree programs: