Distinguish Yourself as an Expert in Business Process Management
Have you ever wondered how you could perfect your business processes? Six Sigma may be the answer.
The purpose behind Six Sigma is to use data and statistics to continually improve and eliminate defects in a process, product, or service. Liberty University’s DBA in Six Sigma online allows you to focus on this highly regarded methodology so you can bring further value to your company.
Our DBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is taught by business professionals with practical, real-world experience in their fields. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation. Our flexible, 100% online format requires no set login times for class – so you can remain active in your job and present with your family.
Pursue doctoral studies without putting your life on hold. By partnering with Liberty, you can improve your skill set, increase your earning potential, and distinguish yourself in the field of business management.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty’s DBA Program?
Are you pursuing an online DBA degree to cultivate new career opportunities or become even more competitive in today’s labor market? You can be confident that Liberty’s Doctor of Business Administration will help you get the knowledge and training you need.
In our DBA program, you’ll learn how to become an essential contributor in your field and the kind of leader who inspires others. Your final applied research project will further prepare you for success by giving you the proper tools to conduct both qualitative and quantitative research so you can demonstrate your specific expertise.
Our Six Sigma concentration is designed to provide you with the skill set employers are looking for. Your online coursework will help you develop skills in Six Sigma methodology, change management, strategic planning, leading operational excellence, and problem solving. Choosing Liberty’s DBA in Six Sigma can help you prepare for new career positions, higher pay, and increased job security!
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our DBA in Six Sigma?
In Liberty’s DBA in Six Sigma, you will learn about the various methodologies and best practices for process management. In addition to courses focused on risk, quality, and project management, you will explore the concept of lean Six Sigma. This topic focuses specifically on identifying areas of waste and eliminating defects to increase overall performance.
Your general DBA courses cover advanced topics in strategy formulation, strategic allocation of financial resources, supply chain management, marketing, and human resources. Liberty’s DBA program culminates in an applied doctoral research project, which is where you will put your studies to the test to solve a current business problem in your field.
Featured Six Sigma Courses
- MGMT 610 – Risk Management
- MGMT 645 – Quality Management
- MGMT 651 – Agile Project Management
- MGMT 652 – Lean Six Sigma*
*Course guide coming soon
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s DBA Program
A regionally or nationally accredited MBA with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Degree Information for the DBA in Six Sigma
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Career Opportunities for DBA in Six Sigma Graduates
- Business process analyst
- Business professor
- Continuous improvement manager
- Operational excellence manager
- Process development manager
- Project manager
- Quality engineer
- Warehouse operations manager
Highlights of Our DBA in Six Sigma Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years – and counting.
- Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA in Six Sigma online in just 3 years!