Lead Your Business to Success with a DBA in Leadership Online Degree
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Leadership online degree can help equip you to excel in the top tiers of the corporate world. Through this program, you can learn how to create a vision for your company, develop realistic plans to achieve organizational goals, and motivate those around you to pursue excellence.
Good leaders are vital to a company’s success. At Liberty, you’ll gain the tools you need to develop an effective leadership style and help your company overcome challenges. With this knowledge, you can foster a work environment that benefits employees and clients alike while fulfilling the mission of your organization.
Learn how to lead with humility, integrity, and excellence. Liberty’s DBA program is based on cutting-edge research that aligns with biblical principles. Join us and prepare to lead as a Champion for Christ in the competitive business industry.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
What does “DBA degree” mean?
“DBA” stands for “Doctor of Business Administration.” This is a terminal degree that can help you qualify for leadership roles in the business field.
Why pursue a DBA in Leadership?
As one of the highest degrees in business, a DBA is a valuable credential that help you to stand out from your competition — making it a worthwhile investment. Earning a DBA can help you:
- Pursue a wider range of career opportunities.
- Earn a higher salary.
- Stand out from job candidates who only have a master’s degree.
- Increase your effectiveness as a business professional.
How long does a DBA in Leadership take to complete?
At Liberty, you can earn your DBA in Leadership in only 3 years! We offer a fast, flexible path to graduation that allows you to expand your skill set and develop your expertise as you can prepare to take the next step in your career.
What is the difference between a PhD and a DBA in Leadership?
A PhD and a DBA are both terminal degrees that offer advanced training. While PhDs are designed for students who want to work in academia, a DBA is a great option for those working directly in the business industry.
Can I be a professor with a DBA?
Yes. While DBA degrees focus primarily on providing vocational knowledge, a DBA may also provide the credentials you need to qualify for teaching roles.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Online DBA Degree Program?
Choosing Liberty means choosing a rigorous, rewarding curriculum that prepares you for the real world.
At Liberty, we seek to provide a high-quality learning experience that fits your schedule and matches your career goals.
That’s why our DBA in Leadership is offered 100% online. You can complete your coursework from the comfort of your home and easily access your class materials whenever you need them. Most importantly, you can take the next step in your academic journey without sacrificing your personal and professional obligations.
To fulfill our mission of Training Champions for Christ, this program can help teach you how to live out biblical leadership principles in the corporate world. Your DBA courses will be taught by professors who have years of experience in business administration. Our faculty are eager to share their expertise with you and provide the tools you need to make a difference in your organization.
As with all of Liberty University’s programs, you can become equipped to follow God’s calling on your life and integrate ethical standards with industry best practices.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s DBA in Leadership Courses?
You have a dream of helping your company move forward, and our DBA in Leadership can help provide the tools you need to make that dream a reality.
Dive into the meaning of servant leadership and how it applies to your career, your company, and the business world as a whole. Our core courses explore a variety of business topics, including allocation of financial resources, supply chain management, human resource management, and strategy formulation. This program seeks to build on your skills to help you gain a more in-depth understanding of best business practices.
Learn how to manage many parts of an organization and help them all work toward common goals. Our seasoned professors can teach you how to analyze, evaluate, and improve the social and technical aspects of your company. That way, you can meet the needs of your employees, accomplish important business objectives, and make decisions that are ethically and financially sound.
Throughout this program, you’ll complete several research methods classes, culminating in an Applied Doctoral Research Project. Completing this project will help you contribute to the ongoing discussion about business theories and practices, as well as apply what you’ve learned to the real world.
Doctorate in Business Leadership Degree Information
- This program falls under Liberty’s School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for our Doctor of Business Administration in Leadership program.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- Review the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Highlights of Our DBA in Administration and Leadership Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years — and counting.
- Liberty University’s DBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Our online classes are only 8 weeks long, with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences).
- You can complete your DBA at Liberty University in as little as 3 years!
- With competitive tuition rates, Liberty University’s DBA costs much less than many other online schools — while still providing high-caliber academics.
- Liberty University’s degrees are designed to provide maximum affordability, flexibility, and accessibility.
Potential Careers for Graduates of Liberty University’s DBA Program in Leadership
By earning a Doctor of Business Administration, you can develop practical, marketable skills that can help you pursue executive business positions. Some of the roles you may qualify for after completing this degree include:
- Company executive
- Management analyst
- Management consultant
- Nonprofit organization director
- University professor
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Online DBA in Leadership
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.