Lead Your Business to Success with Liberty’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Leadership Degree
At Liberty University, our online Doctor of Business Administration in Leadership degree program will equip you to excel in the top tiers of the corporate world. Through our DBA in Leadership, you will learn principles of biblical servant leadership, executive leadership, and management leadership theory.
Your courses will help prepare you to direct organizational change efficiently with vision and compassion. Throughout your DBA in Leadership degree, you will be equipped with the tools you need to practically lead with humility, integrity, and excellence.
Why Choose Liberty University’s DBA Degree Program?
At Liberty, you are more than just another student – you are unique. We want to get to know your needs so we can support you throughout your online doctorate in business leadership degree. The optional intensives in our online business administration and leadership doctoral degree give you opportunities to visit our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Va., and connect with us in person and on your schedule. At Liberty, we care about you and helping you on your way to success.
Benefits of a Doctorate in Business Administration Degree from Liberty University
- Enjoy increased job opportunities.
- Learn how to apply biblical leadership principles in the corporate world.
- A challenging and rewarding online DBA degree program curriculum sets you apart from the competition.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our Doctorate in Business Administration – Leadership Degree Program?
When you choose Liberty University’s doctorate in business administration leadership degree, you can be sure you will learn from enriching curriculum designed to help you develop your individual leadership style. In our DBA in Leadership degree program, you will learn the meaning of servant leadership and how it applies to your company and the business world, as well as how to analyze and evaluate both the social and technical systems in your organization.
You have a vision that will lead your company forward, and our DBA in Leadership degree will give you the tools you need to achieve it.
DBA – Leadership Featured Courses
- BUSI 502 — Servant Leadership
- BUSI 503 — Leadership Theory
- BUSI 504 — Leading Organizational Change
- BUSI 610 — Organizational Design and Structure
- This DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Our Online Doctorate in Business Administration – Leadership Degree Program Highlights
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA degree online through Liberty in about 3 years.
Potential Careers with a Doctorate Degree in Business Administration – Leadership
- Company executive
- Management analyst
- Management consultant
- Nonprofit organization director
Admission Requirements for Our Online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) – Leadership Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.