Go Global with a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Degree in International Business!
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in International Business degree takes your current knowledge and skills in business to the next level. Our DBA in International Business degree provides leadership based courses designed to prepare you for leadership positions in international companies. At Liberty, we care about your success and are dedicated to helping you lead with excellence and integrity wherever your career takes you.
Why Choose Liberty University’s DBA Degree Program?
Our online DBA in International Business degree program is designed with your success in mind. Created for maximum flexibility, our business classes are 100% online with no set login times, so you can complete your classwork when and where it is convenient for you. In our DBA in International Business, you will have the opportunity to attend a WebEx meeting with your professor and classmates within the first week of the course, so you can make connections with both peers and professors. By choosing our international business doctorate degree, you are choosing a DBA program that is dedicated to supporting you as a student and as a professional.
What Will You Learn in Our Doctorate in International Business Online Degree Program?
Here at Liberty, we Train Champions for Christ, meaning that we are dedicated to teaching you the skills you need to lead in the business world with excellence and integrity. Our DBA in International Business degree is an advanced study of global trade, the international business environment, international financial markets, and market-based global operations. In our DBA in International Business degree program, you will examine the global financial market as well as cultural influences that affect business practices, so you will be better equipped to face the challenges of international business.
International Business Featured Courses
Our International Business DBA Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Handbook for additional program information.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Our Online DBA in International Business Program Highlights
- By earning your Doctor of Business Administration degree in International Business from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- Our challenging and rewarding online DBA degree program curriculum will help set you apart from others.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete the Doctor of Business Administration in International Business degree online in about three years.
Similar Online Degrees
Our Doctor of Business Administration in Marketing online program trains you to lead in the highest levels of the corporate world. In our DBA in Marketing degree, you will examine management principles, market research, advertising, promotion, and consumer behavior best practices.
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration in Non-Profit Leadership and Management seeks to enhance your passion through training in strategic communication, grant acquisition and management, and workforce planning to help you make a difference through your non-profit.
Potential Careers with a DBA Degree in International Business
- Cultural Advisor
- Federal, State, and Local Government Trade Specialist
- Global Manager
- International Business Consultant
Admission Requirements for Our Online DBA in International Business Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited MBA with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.