Reach the Pinnacle of Your Career with a DBA in Executive Leadership Coaching
Are you a business professional seeking a terminal degree? Do you want to advance your career as an executive coach or branch out into this exciting field? Are you looking to pass on your business expertise to other leaders in the industry?
If that sounds like you, Liberty’s online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Executive Coaching can help. Our program is designed to equip you for top-level business roles. You can advance your knowledge of important business practices, receive specialized training in professional coaching, and prepare to solve real-world business problems. And, by earning your DBA, you can demonstrate to employers that you are committed to achieving excellence.
Liberty’s executive coaching specialization explores practical methods for mentoring business owners, managers, and executives. Upon graduation, you could pursue new job opportunities in leadership coaching and consulting. You can help business leaders hone their skills and lead their organizations to success.
Partner with us and see how far a DBA in Executive Coaching can take you!
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Leadership Coaching Doctorate?
At Liberty, we’ve designed our online business coaching degree with your success in mind. Our DBA professors seek to equip qualified professionals with the knowledge, skills, and values essential for impacting the world. If you want to dive deeper into advanced business topics and boost your expertise, we can help.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Liberty’s leadership coaching program:
- Flexibility | Our DBA in Executive Coaching degree program is offered 100% online, and the classes have no set login times. You can earn your degree from the comfort of your home and easily access your course materials whenever you need them. Most importantly, you can stay invested in the things that really matter — like your family, job, and community — while pursuing your academic goals.
- Valuable Credentials | Liberty’s online executive coaching degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). You can pursue your degree with confidence knowing that our DBA program has met rigorous academic standards.
- Integrity | At Liberty, our mission is to Train Champions for Christ. That’s why our online leadership coaching doctorate is designed to integrate biblical principles with professional knowledge. In addition to honing your skills and enhancing your business acumen, you can prepare to stand out as an ethical, value-driven professional.
- Career Preparation | Our DBA program can help you use theory and research methods to address practical business challenges. You can build upon your previous knowledge and experience while preparing to pursue advanced business roles. For example, if you already work in business coaching or consulting, you could develop the skills needed to manage a consulting firm and equip other executive coaches to effectively serve their clients.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Doctoral Degree in Executive Coaching?
This program offers a blend of core business classes and specialized training in coaching. You’ll have the opportunity to take courses that are drawn from both our School of Business and our School of Behavioral Sciences. That way, you can develop a diverse skill set that could set you apart from the competition.
Within your core courses, you will explore a variety of pertinent topics, including supply chain management, allocation of financial resources, marketing, strategy formulation, and human resource management. You can train to stand out as a leader in the field of leadership coaching and help business executives achieve their full potential.
Our executive coaching online degree also provides an in-depth look at research methods, culminating in an Applied Doctoral Research Project. Completing this project will help you contribute to the ongoing discussion about business practices and apply what you’ve learned to the real world.
With the executive coaching specialization, you can prepare to promote professional growth among business leaders. You’ll analyze professional coaching from a business standpoint and learn how to conduct financial coaching. Our program can also help you do the following:
- Discover practical ways to connect and communicate with clients.
- Explore contemporary issues and theories in the field of coaching.
- Help business owners and managers navigate challenges related to project management, cultural awareness, and intergenerational issues.
- Mentor individuals in leadership positions and help them cultivate unity in their organizations.
- LIFC 501 – Introduction to Life Coaching
- LIFC 502 – Advanced Life Coaching Skills
- LIFC 603 – Financial Life Coaching
- LIFC 604 – Leadership Professional Life Coaching
Highlights of Our Doctorate in Leadership Coaching Program
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years — and counting.
- Liberty’s Doctor of Business Administration in Executive Coaching is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- As an online student, you can access a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s library portal while completing your doctorate in business leadership coaching.
Online Doctorate in Business Coaching Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program addresses a business problem in your specialization.
Career Opportunities for Graduates of Our Online Leadership Coaching Doctoral Program
- Executive coach
- Leadership development consultant
- Private business consultant
- Training coordinator
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s DBA in Executive Coaching Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.