Bachelor of Science in Business Administration — Human Resource Management
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration — Human Resource Management program is designed to prepare students to meet the growing need for human resource experts in today’s workplace. Through this program, students will learn about the variety of factors that affect an organization’s professional environment. Courses include Employee & Labor Relations, Compensation Management, Workforce Planning & Employment, and Human Resource Development.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (18 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are a required part of the 120 total hours
Potential Career Fields
- Human Resource Specialist
- Professional Advisor
- Executive Recruiter
- Job Placement Specialist
Want to learn more?