Suzanne Caruso, J.D.
Associate Dean for Online Curriculum
Green Hall, Room 1661AJ
Wed. & Fri., 9-10 a.m.
- J.D., Liberty University School of Law
- M.B.A., Liberty University
- B.S. in Psychology, Liberty University
Dr. Caruso works closely with the Helms team to develop and expand operational systems to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence for the delivery of the online programs. Dr. Caruso brings many years of higher education and administrative experience to her new role along with executive management, public interest and public policy work at the state and local government. These experiences translate well in meeting the challenges and responsibilities of Helms. Dr. Caruso also teaches at the undergraduate level both residentially and online. She is admitted to practice law in Virginia and New Jersey.
- Virginia and New Jersey state bars
- Criminal Justice Research and Writing
- Judicial Process
- Constitutional Criminal Procedure