Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Gaming Design
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Gaming Design online program through Liberty University equips students with the technical skills necessary for success in the video game industry. Students will study topics such as interactive game development, C# programming, digital imaging, and 3D graphics. Graduates of the gaming design program will be prepared to take on challenging real-world projects in this rapidly growing field.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (27 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are a required part of the 120 total hours
Potential Career Fields
- Video Game Designer
- Creative Director
- Graphics Director
- Mobile User Interface Designer
- Software Programmer
Want to learn more?
Download the Degree Completion Plan