Bachelor of Science in Information Systems — Accounting Information Systems
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Information Systems — Accounting Information Systems is designed to equip you to meet the growing need for business leaders around the world. Special emphasis is placed on training in intermediate accounting, accounting information, auditing, and information technology.
Courses provide students with an understanding of biblical principles specific to business in order to establish ethical strategies in accounting information.
Graduates of this program are prepared for a wide range of business positions, as well as advanced studies at the graduate or divinity level through a number of online master's degree programs offered by Liberty.
Liberty University’s B.S. in Information Systems will help students to prepare for Cisco and JAVA certifications. See a complete list of extra-curricular certifications here.
What’s your minor?
Expand your degree options by choosing a minor from the Bachelor's Degree Programs Web page.
- $360 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (18 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are a required part of the 120 total hours
Potential Career Fields
- Accounting Analyst
- Accounting Information Specialist
- Accountings Systems Auditor
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analyst
- Information Systems Engineer
Want to learn more?